Carolina Beach, NC
2 Staterooms 2 Head Layout
- Approximately 490 hours on 8.1 Crusaders (385hp ea.)
- BOW THRUSTER
- Cherry Wood Interior with Ultra Leather Seats
- BRAND NEW Garmin 12" Chartplotter in Fall 2018 (7612xsv)
- BRAND New Garmin GMR 24 XHD Radar (fall 2018)
- New Flooring throughout entire boat.
- New Stereo
- Simrad Ap16 (needs new display)
THIS IS A PRELIMINARY LISTING, MORE PIX AND INFO COMING SOON!
BE THE FIRST TO CALL!!!
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Silverton 35 Motor Yacht is as luxurious as the 45, but in a smaller, more economical package. Beautiful cherry woods and genuine Corian abound in this Silverton. Two full staterooms ensure privacy, two full heads with stall showers mean convenience, and an entertainment-size salon and galley complete the package.
Fresg Water Cooled twin Crusader 8.1's. Straight Drives with 385HP Each. Hour meters show 85 hours but have been replaced. Engine hours are estimated at 490 hours, based on records. Generator hours (371).
New Garmin 7612xsv Chartplotter
New Garmin GMR 24XHD
New Garmin 110 VHF Radio with Shakespeare 5225xt
NMEA 2000 Network
Simrad Autopilot AP16 (needs new display)
Poly Planar GSMR30 Bluetooth/MP3/USB Radio with JL Audio
- Bottom Painted, new cutlass bearings, rudder packing, cooling system flushed, exchangers pulled and inspected, all fluids and filters replaced, new batteries for GenSet and Bowthruster, complete compound/detail.
- Replaced Helm Electronics, Chartplotter, Radar Dome, VHF, Stereo, Speakers, and added NMEA 2000
- Complete Detail
- All New Flooring inside and out.
- New Refrigerator Freezer
- 7.3 Kohler Generator w 348 Hours
- Trim Tabs
- Compass (Ricthie 3")
- Bow Thruster
- (1) Reverse cycle Air, (16,000 btu) Salon
- (2) Reverse cycle Air, (7000 btu. each) Staterooms
- Dinghy Davits
- Jabsco Remote Search Light w/ Helm Remote
- Faria Gauges
- Fire Ext. System Engine Room
- 2 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Hot Water Heater