2005 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer32'
Santa Barbara, CA 93109Sell a boat like this
New Year Price Drop!
This is a well-kept example of the Sea Ray 320 Express Cruiser. The cockpit has a great layout for entertaining and cruising with a refreshment center and U-shaped lounge, side bench for a great view of the action, and captain and companion seats with flip up bolsters. The interior has sleeping for five, a roomy galley, pedestal berth forward, convertible mid cabin, and spacious head with shower. Ours has twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI motors (one engine is fresh water cooled and the other is salt water cooled) with V-drives. She includes a 5kw Kohler generator, heating and air conditioning, color GPS and radar, windlass, and a lot more. Call today to take a look at this great family cruiser.
The large swim-step provides entry to the cockpit through a transom door. The aft Lounging area, with removable table, seats 5 comfortably. There is a wet-bar with fridge under the sink. Up a step to the helm deck, with Seating for Captain and 1st Mate at the helm, and another seat on Port.
Step down the curving stairs into the Main Salon/Mid Cabin area with sleeping area for two in the Mid Cabin Berth and two in the Pedestal Berth Forward. Galley is to port, with the head aft by the companionway. Lots of light and air through opening ports and hatches make this a welcoming area.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Radar/Chartplotter
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius ready Player Cockpit and Salon Speakers and Cockpit Control
- Television W/DVD
- Electronic Engine Monitoring
- LG Microwave Oven / Coffee Combo
- Norcold Refrigerator
- H&C Pressure Water
- Euro Kera Electric Cooktop
- Good Storage Space
- Reverse Air Conditioning/Heat
- Battery Charger
- Hot Water Heater
- Swim-Step Shower
- Swim Ladder
- Remote Spotlight
- Remote Windlass W/Lewmar Anchor
- The Starboard engine was replaced when the original engine overheated and had to be replaced. Both engines are 350 Cubic Inch. The Starboard (newer) engine has 177 hours and the Port engine has 502 hours at this time.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2003 Tiara Yachts OPEN EXPRESS$157,500$157,500Ventura, CA 93001Seacoast Yachts
- 2019 J Boats Custom J 80$150,000$150,000Santa Barbara, CA 93109Seacoast Yachts
- 1985 Pearson 303 Pearson$25,000$25,000Santa Barbara, CA 93109Seacoast Yachts
- 1978 Nautor Swan 39$125,000$125,000Santa Barbara, CA 93109Seacoast Yachts