Stevensville, MDSell a boat like this
This Original Owner Mariner Yachts Orient 38 Is An Ideal Platform To Explore The Bay Or Do That Loop Or ICW Trip You Have Always Dreamed Of.
A Two Stateroom, 2 Head Layout With A Big Roomy Salon And Portside Galley Layout This Boat Also Has A Full Lower Helm.
Warm Wood Interior & Reliable Cummins 5.9 Power In The Engine Room.
Entering the SALON from either cabin companionway door, there is an L-shape settee with hi-lo drop-leaf table and lower helm & helm seat to starboard. To the port, a 4-drawer/cabinet and smaller bureau, straddle the cabin door, and the galley is forward and down.
MASTER STATEROOM is aft with centerline queen berth with drawers and cabinets on either side, and private access to the deck aft to starboard. The master has an en-suite head also starboard forward.
The GUEST STATEROOM is all the way forward with a double berth to port, a starboard seat. The guest head is on the starboard side, just aft of the guest stateroom
AC/Heat (Forward Unit In/Op)
Salon Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound
Tracvision Sat TV
Teak & Holly Sole
Lower Helm Station
Large Hanging Lockers
3-burner Princess stove & oven
Norcold over under, dual voltage refrigerator & freezer
Teak and holly sole
Green marble countertops
Stainless sink with hot and cold fresh water.
The FLYBRIDGE is accessed aft from the cockpit, with a bridge helm and 2 double bench seats, that face both fore and aft. There is sufficient room on the bridge deck for several fold out chairs and a small cocktail table.
- Bow Pulpit
- Large Bruce Anchor with Chain & Rode
- Stainless Sampson Post and Hawse Pipes
- Lewmar 1000 Windlass
- Single Windshield Wiper
- Dual Air Horns
- Flybridge Bimini (Navy Sunbrella)Helm seat, 2 Upholstered Companion Benches
- Aluminum Mast (Detached);
- Bridge Clearance 14' With Bimini & Mast Down, 16'6" With Bimini Up & 23' With Erect Mast;
- Transom Door
- Swim Platform
Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 5.9 220hp Engine (622 Hours)
- 7.5 Kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield (380 Hours)
- Vetus BOW Thruster
- True Charge 40 Amp Battery Charger;
- Electric Flush Heads with Holding Tank & Deck Pumpout;
- 2-Zone CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air/Heat with SMX ThermostatsCrossover Fuel Valves
- Racor Primary Fuel Filter
- Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps,
- Furuno NavNet 10.4 Gps/Radar
- Simrad Autopilot
- Furuno RD-30
- Furuno VHF
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Windlass Remote Control
- Furuno NavNet 10.4 Gps/Radar,
- Vhf Radio
- RD-30 And Bow Thruster Control
- Fusion Stereo System