Fort Lauderdale, FLLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Unique Opportunity To Own This Beautiful Freshwater Kept Hinckley Talaria 29 R In The Rare Hunter Green Factory Color. Pre Lim listing more pics to come soon.
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods, and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is provided in Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- Stamoid covers for windshield
- JL Audio cockpit speakers on port/starboard sides
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with a sliding molded door accessed from the companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four with an expandable teak table. The teak-covered engine box top with a built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft-facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system for the head, sink, and cockpit shower.
- Cockpit lighting controlled by a switch at the helm station.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions upholstered in Sunbrella.
- V-berth has an insert over the marine head, to convert the berth into a double berth.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Ivory Ultra-leather helm and passenger seating.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) JL Audio marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Custom starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick mode panel, autopilot control, and cup holder.
- 15” Dino stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood trim.
- Hinckley JetStick® steering control
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab gauges
- Custom teak helm platform for greater visibility when running the vessel from a standing position and better comfort when seated.
- Automatic fuel tank transfer button.
Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
MID and AFT COCKPIT:
The varnished teak top covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized fresh water.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of the engine box.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom upholstered in blue check Sunbrella pattern.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to the jet drive.
- A freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Raymarine A70 D chartplotter/depth finder
- VHF Radio Standard Horizon CMP 30.
- Ritchie compass.
- ST 6002 Autopilot with Raymarine interfaced to GPS.
Low resistance, heavy copper, and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system include zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt, and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at the helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
Yanmar 6LY2A 440 HP diesel
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” Gen3 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
Top speed of boat: 38mph