Staten Island, NY
Rigged to battle ANY fishing ground this Jersey Battle Wagon is perfect and ready to go! Original owner and tournament winner!
The master stateroom, trimmed in Teak woodwork, is forward with an island bed with port & stbd Rod Lockers. The master has plenty of storage including a cedar lined hanging locker and flat screen tv.
The private head with Amtico teak and holly flooring boasts a stand-up shower, an electric fresh water head, and a corian counter and sink.
Dinette with storage under the seating and converts to a full double sleeper.
The Galley is a step down and amidship to the starboard side. Great u-shape corian counter space as well as a large corian sink. Upgraded side-by-side 110v/12v NovaCool refrigerator/freezer, Recessed single burner stove, Amtico teak and holly flooring, microwave, storage, lighting and upper storage cabinet.The Salon is finished in rich Teak Wood.
There is a sofa with rod storage underneath. Custom L-Shape Dinette with a high gloss teak table to entertain. There is storage underneath as well as storage cabinets higher up. A fiberglass insert can show of the Custom Fishing Rods overhead and TV CD Stereo
New carpets and runners.
Removed all windows rebeded and reinstall.
Professionally clean all soft goods interior including window upholstery.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Drippless Shafts
- 5 bilge pumps
- Fireboy System
- Westerbeke 7.6kw Generator
- Oil Transfer System
- Emergency Engine De-watering system off Port Engine
- Since 2018: New turbos, removed all coolers and acid bath, removed exhaust manifolds new gaskets top end new generator backend, new fuel pump.
- New solenoids new sensors new oil changer.new fuel hose,torque all engine bolts.replace turbo mounts, adjust valves on engine and generator changed all filters zinc belts
- Have records and all manuals and all systems literature
- 2 Northstar 6000i Radar, plotter, sounder & gps
- Cockpit Northstar 6000i with fish finder and GPS
- Furuno RD-30 GPS
- ACR Spotlight
- 2 Standard Horizon VHF's
- Simrad Autpilot
- Anchor Windlass
- Bottom Paint & Boot Stripe
- Bright White Top Sides and Hardtop
- Cockpit Controls
- Helm Hardtop Recessed Lights
- 110 volt chunking lights
- 2 12 volt cockpit lights
- Transom Door
- 8 Gunnel Rod Holders
- 5 Bridge Rod Holders
- 6 Rod Holders in the bridge wings
- 4 Sided Enclosure
- Rupp Tournament Outriggers and Center Rigger
- Pomponette Helm Chairs with Cushions
- Bow Rails
- Cockpit Fish Boxes are over 100 Gallons with macerated
- Transom Livewell
- Underwater Lights
- Under gunnel blue lights
* All owners are work is not available with the sale of this boat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.