Portsmouth, RISell a boat like this
The C&C 110 is a modern 36' Cruiser/Racer that is exciting and fun to sail while providing all the necessities for cruising. A stunning boat with her freshly Awlgripped Blue hull, this 110 is fully and nicely equipped to go sailing immediately.
Two spacious cabins, a nicely laid out galley, private head with separate shower, comfortable salon, great deck layout - the list goes on!
If condition, layout and quality are on your list, this is the boat to see!
The C&C 110 combines innovative construction techniques, premium equipment, and a stunning interior into one graceful package everyone in the family will enjoy. The 110 is a high-performance, 36-foot speed-inspired design. With homage to the classic lines that made C&C a famous performer around the buoys, the 110 also has the amenities and comfort of a more traditional custom yacht.
The 110 has a bright and airy interior with cherry bulkheads and a teak and holly sole. It’s modern interior with enough classic touches to make a warm and inviting place to spend time. The two-cabin, single head layout is smartly designed and is clean and tidy. The head is aft to port and features a separate shower with a clear plexy door. The fully equipped galley is opposite the head and is equipped with a two-burner propane stove with oven, generous counter space an storage, SS sink, and refrigeration.
Overhead hatches, portlights for ventilation and well thought out lighting make this a very inviting cabin.
C&C’s racing heritage is evident on deck, it’s an uncluttered area with all the equipment for racing but is just as comfortable for cruising with the family. She’s a true racer/cruiser so is lots of fun to sail while being safe and manageable at the same time.
Sails and rig;
- Genoa - roller furling
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Harken mainsheet traveler
- Forespar vang
- (2) Harken #46 winches
- (2) Harken #32 winches
- Spinlock STS
- Raymarine E120 Color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter mounted at Binacle in NavPod
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Data
- Standard Horizon Quest+ VHF radio
- Fusion IP500 Stereo
- Planet Audio speakers in salon & cockpit
- Xantrex Link 2000
- Isotherm galley refrigerator
- Force 10 2-burner propane gimballed stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot/cold pressure water
- Water foot pump at galley
- Solar fan on main salon opening hatch
- Cherry interior
- Teak & Holly sole
- Jabsco manual marine toilet
- Fans - swivel electric
- Ritchie compass at helm
- Lewmar steering wheel
- Lewmar steering pedestal
- Cockpit dodger
- Fenders, docklines, (4) life jackets
This is a super clean, well equipped C&C 110 that's ready to launch. Spend the summer in the ultimate recreational getaway!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Items not specifically listed may or may not be part of the sale. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2002 Grady-White 273 Chase$74,900Westerly, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 1991 Grand Banks 42 Classic$195,000Portsmouth, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2022 Regal LX6Request a PricePortland, CTPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2005 C&C 110$95,000Portsmouth, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island