Pasadena, MD 21122Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
The Beneteau 373 "Carpe Ventum" is an ideal coastal cruiser. She is a two cabin, one head layout, is a joy to sail, and has well appointed accommodations below. The boat is on the hard in Pasadena, MD and available to show at any time.
"Carpe Ventum" is well equipped with:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fridge and freezer
- Furling main and jib
- Dinghy davits
Two cabin model with 6'7'' headroom throughout. Port side galley, and massive starboard side head compartment with separate shower. Forward cabin double V-berth. Aft cabin queen berth. Main salon with updated, light colored natural fabrics creating a nice, open feel. Ample storage underneath berths, settees, and cabinets throughout galley, berths, and salon. Numerous opening ports and hatches bring in lots of light and fresh air. Three 12VDC fans and factory installed 120VAC air conditioning provide additional comfort.
The galley features:
- Two burner LPG stove with oven with cutting board top
- Front loading fridge and separate top loading freezer
- Double stainless sink with cutting board inserts
- Vented cabinet doors and lots of storage space
The impressive head compartment features:
- Electric flushing head
- Separate shower stal
- Lots of space, light and ventilation
The guest cabins feature:
- Double V-berth forward, with hanging locker to starboard and a cabinet with shelves to port
- A large queen size berth aft with a fan, opening hatches and a hanging locker.
- A/C vents in each cabin and salon
Sails, Rigging, and Cockpit
- 2005 Neil Pryde Dacron furling mainsail, 2005 Neil Pryde 140% Dacron furling genoa
- Asymmetric spinnaker with sheets and tack line
- Anondized aluminum furling mast with boom.
- Genoa furler with drum above deck.
- Mainsheet with blocks.
- Two genoa sheets, one genoa halyard, one mainsail halyard, one spinnaker halyard, one main boon topping lift, one genoa furling line, one mainsail outhaul, one mainsail furling line, one mainsail traveler.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Sunbrella bimini and dodger with connector
- Sunbrella wheel and pedestal cover.
- Sony FM/AM/XM/CD with ipod interface
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST60
- Raymarine C80 GPS Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine Radar on transom mount mast with spreader light
- Raymarine ST60 Winder Instrument w/transducer at masthead
- TV with DVD mounted on bulkhead with masthead tv antenna
- 2X 30A Outlets on Transom
- 14 DC Circuit Breakers
- Six 110 Volt Outlets
- 2 (105A and 200A) batteries
- 20A Xantrex Truecharge Battery Charger
- 1000 Watts inverter with single 110 Volt cable outlet
Deck and Hull Equipment
Hand laid solid G.R.P. deck with balsa core plus thermal and acoustic insulation. Solid fiberglass G.R.P. hull with fiberglass hull liner reinforced with unidirectional roving.
- Stainless steel bow rail,bi-color navigation light
- Stainless steel stern rail w/horseshoe buoy holder and flagpole holder
- 6 x 24" Stainless Steel stanchions w/2 sets of lifelines and gates
- (2) teak grab rails on the coachroof
- Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting w/anchor roller and fairlead
- Lewmar Delta anchor
- (4) Fairleads on the beam and in the stern
- (6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
- Self-bailing anchorwell
- (2) Genoa Sheet tracks with adjustable cars
- Genoa Sheet turning blocks with stoppers
- Mainsheet traveller track with car on the coachroof
- (6) deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet
- (1) Lewmar 30 self tailing winch on cabin top, port side
- (2) 48 self tailing primary jib winches
- (1) Adjustable dorade-type vent for ventilation
- (1) Cockpit locker life-raft stowage
- (1) Lazeratte locker
- (1) Locker for two gas bottles, complying w/ safety standards
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Pivoting patented wheel on pedestal w/instrument panel
- Compass and engine control lever on steering pedestal
- Removable varnished wooden drop-leaf cockpit table
- 12-Volt console light
- Drink Holders
- Engine instrument panel on coaming
- Plexiglass cover
- Access to swim platform by tilting helmsman's seat
- Teak-inlaid transom skirt with protective rubber strip
- Teak-inlaid swim platform
- Stainless Steel boarding ladder with plastic steps
- Stern light
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats
- (2) Teak steps on coaming for access to side decks
- (1) Winch handle holder
- (2) Winch Handles
- (2) 30A Shore Power receptacle on the transom
- Port and starboard drop down seats in stern corners
Annapolis Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2022 Grand Rib G500HLFCall for Price!Request a PriceAnnapolis, MD 21403Annapolis Yacht Sales
- 2020 West Marine 350 Hypalon Double Floor RIB$4,700$4,700Crownsville, MD 21032Annapolis Yacht Sales
- 2022 Beneteau First 27Call for Price!Request a PriceAnnapolis, MD 21403Annapolis Yacht Sales
- 2022 ZAR Mini Rib 10HDLCall for Price!Request a PriceAnnapolis, MD 21403Annapolis Yacht Sales