Dania Beach, FL
The 2004 56' VIKING CONVERTIBLE "DELAMAR", just out of the Viking Service center on August 2019, where it went through running gear refit and general maintenance, the following equipment was replaced:
-Brand New VEEM propellers.
-Brand New Shafts.
-Brand New Rudders.
-Brand New Struts and bearings.
-Brand New engine mounts.
-New pumps for cockpit fish box sum pump boxes.
-Before leaving the Viking Service Center a 7 step detailing was performed.
These new items will give its new owner years of enjoyment with no worrying about having to replace running gear worn parts, or refitted props (these are Brand New Veems, never repaired or modified from manufacturer specs), this is a clear advantage over other similar boats for sale, that translate on big maintenance savings for its new owner.
This 2004 56' VIKING CONVERTIBLE "DELAMAR" has the MAN Common Rail 1550 engines, the new engines were installed on 2011, this sets it apart from most other 2004 or older Viking 56 which usually have the older Not common rail MAN engines. This engine set up gives DELAMAR a top speed of 40+knots, and all the benefits of the newer common rail technology, very low smoke and quiet operation, among other benefits.
During sea trial at the end of September 2019, on a windy day and with 3ft to 4ft of waves this boat showed us 40.6knts, engines operating perfectly and outstanding performance with its new running gear with no vibrations at all.
The 2004 56' VIKING CONVERTIBLE "DELAMAR" is fitted with a Full Tower, Tower Upper station, Rupp outriggers, center rigger and Murray fighting chair, for the fishing enthusiast, these are big dollar items when comparing with boats without this equipment.
On 2011, the cockpit area was repainted by Glasstech. Also, the windshield was painted black to match Viking’s new style.
Engines and gear boxes maintenance logs available from Aug 2012 to Jan 2019.
- Salon TV
- Bose Home theater
- Main breaker panel
- Secondary breaker panel by stairway
- Big salon L shape sofa with storage underneath
- Fine wood high gloss cocktail table at center of salon
- Dinette table for 5 by galley
- Window blinds
Inside Equipment and Galley
- Washer & Dryer (Not working) 3 Subzero drawer style refrigerators at galley
- 3 Subzero drawer style freezers at galley
- Microwave/convection oven
- Icemaker at salon
- Minibar/liquor cabinetAir conditioning - 5 units
- Ample storage and cabinetry
- Double sink
- Ample galley top
- Mid-ships with queen berth with nightstands
- TV (23”)
- Excellent storage space and an adjoining private head
- Under bed storage
- Ample closets
- Private head
- Queen berth with nightstands
- Under bed drawers
- TV (21”)
- Private head
- Ample closet
- Crossed berths and nightstand
- TV and stereo
- Access to day head
- Ample closet
Flybridge & Flybridge Equipment
- Helm pod with electronic engine controls
- Ample seating for 10
- Storage under seats
- 5” Ritchie compass
- Moritz Systems Monitor
- FURUNO Radar with FURUNO 16in Flat Screen
- Autopilot – Furuno Nav Pilot
- 2 FURUNO NAVNET 3D
- FURUNO Multifunction RD30, depthfinder, speed and log at flybridge
- 2 MAN engine displays 3 ICOM VHF - IC-M802, IC-M604 and IC-M422
- FUSION stereo
- ACR search light
- GRP Viking Hardtop (no enclosure)
- ZF electronic lever controls
- Under seat storage
- 2 captain chairs
- Electric teasers reels
Exterior, Cockpit and deck
- MAXWELL VCM 2200 windlass (2011)
- Spare anchor
- Murray fight chair with stainless steel pedestal
- Swimming platform with ladder
- Cockpit freezer
- Step box freezer
- Chipper ice machine connections (no chipper)
- Rod Holders
- Transom fish door with gate
- ( 2 ) 50A 220 Volt shore power inlets
- Molded tackle/bait prep center
- Transom fish box
- Engine room access
- Stereo speakers
- Molded non slip deck
- Awlgrip lazarette
- Model: ZF2050A, 2009 (reported)
- Port Transmission Serial Number: 50011698
- Stbd Transmission Serial Number: 50011699
- ONAN 21.5 MDKBE
- Gen Hrs: 3720 HRS
- ONAN 21.5 MDKBR
- Gen Hrs: 5280 HRS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2019 Princess F70$3,899,000Aventura, FLHMY Yacht Sales - Miami Beach Marina
- 2012 Pershing Motor Yacht$2,399,000Miami Beach, FLHMY Yacht Sales - Miami Beach Marina
- 2019 Mangusta Maxi Open$6,400,000North Miami Beach, FLHMY Yacht Sales - Miami Beach Marina
- 2002 Custom Notika Transgressor$680,000Aventura, FLHMY Yacht Sales - Miami Beach Marina