Maximum use of space in this two stateroom two head motor yacht. This Silverton motor yacht is well maintained and has all the best options. The best choice Cummins 430hp. 6 cylinder diesel engines run perfectly. The boat just had full engine service, bottom painting and waxing done in December 2019. This yacht is the perfect choice for someone looking for a clean two stateroom two head layout. The options include: Kohler 10kw. generator with sound shield, bow thruster, dripless shaft seals, oil changer, Racor fuel filters, New Garmin electronics, Maxwell windlass, dink with platform cradle. The new teak and holly composite floors in salon and galley look beautiful. This Silverton motor yacht is ready to cruise in comfort to discover your favorite destinations. Must be seen to appreciate. Don't delay call Frank Gordon Yacht Sales today!
- New bottom paint (December 2019)
- New wax and detail (December 2019)
- New fuel filters (December 2019)
- New oil and filters (December 2019)
- New engine and bottom zincs (December 2019)
- New batteries (2018)
- New flat screen TV in salon (2018)
- New teak and holly composite flooring (2018).
- New search light on bow. (December 2019)
- New Cockpit refrigerator (2018)
- 2018 9'5" Inflatable dinghy with 7.5 Mercury outboard included.
- Not working: older Garmin plotter, washing machine, one of two fuel guages.
Great use of space with this 43 Silverton motor yacht. Huge open space salon and galley. The new large flat screen TV can be seen from seen anywhere in the salon. The new teak and holly composite floors are beautiful and easy to clean. Both fore and aft staterooms are spacious and comfortable. Two additional convertible berths in salon sofa. The lay out is perfect for small families or two cruising couples. The engine room has plenty of room to access engines, generator and most systems. The Cummins engines run efficiently in this yacht. The sweet spot is 2100 rpm to cruise the yacht at 21mph, full speed 26 plus mph. Docking is made easy with the Vetus bow thruster. The New Garmin electronics with flat screen color monitor is user friendly and easy to read. Access from bridge to the bow is made safe and easy with molded stairs, sturdy railing on the sidewalk design. The inflatable dinghy is easily launched from the platform with the Adkins & Hoyle dinghy cradle. The 43 Silverton has good design features usually seen on motor yachts over 50 feet.
- 2006 Silverton 42 Convertible$225,000Miami, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2002 Contender 36 Open$149,000Cape Coral, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 1987 Cheoy Lee 52 MOTOR YACHT$149,000Fort Lauderdale, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 1987 Grand Banks Classic 42$159,000Fort Myers, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales