San Diego, CA 92106Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Just arrived 2004 Regal Commodore 4260 HT!
Flagship of the Regal fleet for several years, the 4260 Commodore is a high-style luxury sport yacht with a spacious, well-arranged interior and a particularly innovative cockpit layout.
She rides on a beamy deep-V hull with propeller pockets, and her aggressive profile owes much to a gracefully integrated bow pulpit and a unique fore-and-aft arch design. Boarding from one of two transom gates, one is struck by the cockpit configuration. The elevated bridge deck is huge with a large U-shaped settee and table opposite the helm with bow access via the walk-through windshield. This is a very social layout since most of the guest seating is centered near the double-wide helm rather than aft as it is on most express cruisers.
The Regal’s plush two-stateroom interior is notable in that both cabins have pocket doors for privacy (rather than curtains) and each has its own head. Additional features include a walk-through windshield, Splendide 2000c Washer / Dryer combo, cockpit wet bar, cockpit propane grill, electric windshield vent window, foredeck sun pad, and a large transom storage locker. This boat was kept in freshwater until June 2021. (Kayak and paddle board are NOT included)
This is a very well kept boat. The pride of ownership at its finest!
Maintenance since ownership (June 2021):
- Both engine exhaust riser sets have been replaced
- Fire suppression certified
- Raw water pump impellers
- Engine serpentine belts & tensioners
- Engine spark plugs & wires
- New fluids
- New fuel filters pump
- Stainless inserts in exhaust tubes
- Forward sump pump and box replaced
- New house battery
- Generator serviced (New Carb, control board, fuel pump, and impeller)
- Interior lighting converted to LED
- Fuel level sensor (starboard tank)
- Holding tank level sensor replaced
- Water tank level sensor replaced
- Fresh bottom paint (Dec 2021)
- Sound deadening through out
- Prop shaft and rudder seals replaced (Aug 2022)
- NEW Engine room blowers
- Bow thruster
- Central Vacuum
- Trim tabs
- Plus much much more!!!
This boat is turn key ready!
Contact Ed Gonzalez 505_410_4617 for viewing this unique boat.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
Largest and most awe inspiring of the Regal fleet, the Regal Commodore 4260 is breathtaking just standing still and an equally beautiful performer offshore. With the ability to cruise comfortably at 25 knots, she handles widely varying sea conditions with a grace and ease that's rare for a yacht so large and luxurious. On deck, a large U-shaped seating arrangement faces the helm and driver. The helm is extra wide for two-person seating, and the aft cockpit features facing bench seats. Alternate engine access is gained via a walk-down ladder beneath the aft bench seat. Transom storage provides plenty of room for fenders, dock lines and cleaning supplies, and the cargo nets are standard. Below, the forward stateroom offers an oversized berth with a real innerspring mattress that is hinged for easy access to a large storage area beneath. There are also two full-size storage drawers and a large cedar-lined hanging locker. Above the berth is a recessed bookshelf. Both staterooms have hardwood pocket doors, not curtains, for real privacy. And both have their own private heads. The wide open main salon of the 4260 features a nine-foot LeatherCrest sofa that is deep and comfortable. The stereo is advanced Kenwood design with Bose speakers. The beautifully proportioned galley features a large, curved expanse of Corian counter surface with plenty of easy-access, roll-out draws and bin storage below. A side-by-side refrigerator / freezer, microwave, coffee maker and hidden two-burner stove are all standard. The 4260 galley even provides dedicated storage for the dishes, which are standard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2023 Princess V40$1,100,000$1,100,000San Diego, CA 92106Silver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 2023 Princess 45 FlybridgeCall for Price!Request a PriceSan Diego, CA 92106Silver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 2017 Tiara Yachts 44 coupe$849,000$849,000San Diego, CA 92106Silver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 2023 Cruisers Yachts 46 CantiusCall for Price!Request a PriceSan Diego, CA 92106Silver Seas Yachts - San Diego