Fort Lauderdale, FL
This compact and roomy 2004 PRO SPORTS PRO KAT 26, power CATAMARAN is loaded with features. The catamaran design of the PRO SPORTS 26 means you will be more likely to have a comfortable ride in most sea conditions. It also means you are going to enjoy better fuel economy, since the 2004 PRO SPORTS PRO KAT 26’s planing hull translates into less drag and more efficient rides.
- Fiberglass, self-bailing cockpit liner
- 100% wood-free hull
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Wraparound seating
- Leaning post
- In-deck storage boxes
- 2 large insulated fish boxes
- 40-gallon insulated baitwell
- Large Comfortable Dive Ladder
- Aluminum Trailer (Just Serviced)
- Garmin 741XS GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- ICOM VHF Eclipse
- Removable AFT Jump Seats
- Freshwater Washdown
- Battery Charger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2008 Jupiter Center Console FS$139,000Sarasota, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2008 Neptunus Hardtop with Enclosure$1,299,900Dania Beach, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2003 Cranchi Atlantique$100,000North Miami Beach, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2000 Buddy Davis 78 Sportfish$990,000Fort Lauderdale, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.