San Remo, IT
This boat has been well maintained by her owner and is outfitted with lots of factory upgrades!
Designed as much for socialising as she is for speed, the Targa 43 does both exceptionally well. Spaciously arranged and generously equipped both above and below deck, her integral garage is a convenient big-boat touch. Yet you can propel her Olesinski-designed hull through smooth or rough seas with equal ease - at speeds of up to 35 knots. Her stiking teardrop coach roof, huge deck and rakish lines make the Targa 43 a head-turner whether she's powering her way across open water or sitting comfortably at anchor. She's a joy to pilot, thanks to her fast, dry hull form, ample power and crisp handling, while her outstanding space and amenities make entertaining a pleasure.
- Full galley set-up on outside cockpit deck
- Life jackets
- Extra current generator
- Bimini cover
- Full sets of seating covers
- Vacuum Flush Toilets
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Electrical Champagne Cooler
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Water and fuel fillers
- Moulded non-slip deck surface
- Transom gate from cockpit to integral teak-laid bathing platform
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- 2013 Regulator 34FS$255,000Ponce Inlet, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2021 Yellowfin 36Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2013 Marquis$1,390,000Novorossiysk, RUAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2000 Ocean Alexander 610 Pilothouse$499,999Fort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.