San Remo, ITSell a boat like this
This boat has been well maintained by her owner and is outfitted with lots of factory upgrades!
Designed as much for socialising as she is for speed, the Targa 43 does both exceptionally well. Spaciously arranged and generously equipped both above and below deck, her integral garage is a convenient big-boat touch. Yet you can propel her Olesinski-designed hull through smooth or rough seas with equal ease - at speeds of up to 35 knots. Her stiking teardrop coach roof, huge deck and rakish lines make the Targa 43 a head-turner whether she's powering her way across open water or sitting comfortably at anchor. She's a joy to pilot, thanks to her fast, dry hull form, ample power and crisp handling, while her outstanding space and amenities make entertaining a pleasure.
- Full galley set-up on outside cockpit deck
- Life jackets
- Extra current generator
- Bimini cover
- Full sets of seating covers
- Vacuum Flush Toilets
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Electrical Champagne Cooler
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Water and fuel fillers
- Moulded non-slip deck surface
- Transom gate from cockpit to integral teak-laid bathing platform
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- 2015 MTI Offshore Racing$849,000North Miami, FL 33154Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2005 Cruisers Yachts 440 Express$310,000Dania Beach, FL 33004Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2014 Viking 66 Enclosed Bridge$3,345,000Fajardo, PR 00738Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2012 Seaward 26RK$69,000Greenwich, CT 06830Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.