Charleston, SCLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
This is a hard to find Diesel powered COCKPIT MOTORYACHT built by Carver Yacht Company. She is in excellent condition and has been upgraded with new Simrad Electronics in 2021 and is ready to cruise. Fresh bottom paint 8-21 and clear strataglass and isinglass enclosure. Come take a look and start planning your cruising plans.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht combines the superb luxury and spaciousness of an aft cabin with exceptional contemporary styling and thoughtful design. Carver's signature raised walkdeck design also allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts this size. Combined with the way Carver united the salon and galley into one spacious and elegant "great room", this adds up to outstanding cruising comfort. The expansive great room features all sorts of amenities, from the sumptuous designer decor and UltraLeather sofa, to the beautiful yet practical solid-surface countertops. When it comes to sleeping accommodations, owners will welcome the unexpected luxury of two private staterooms, each with its own private head compartment. On the bridge, passengers can relax with the L-shaped lounge that seats five and the wetbar that provides convenient bottle storage. The elegant aft deck offers a hardtop that covers the entire deck, plus an electronics arch, and the convenience of an integral bridge stairway and wing doors. For even more fun, the large cockpit offers plenty of space to play and this area makes boarding from floating docks a breeze.
- Overnight Accomodations for 6 guests in 2 private staterooms plus a Flexsteel Convertible Sleeper Sofa in Salon.
- 2 Private Heads both with Shower Stalls - VIP Head has a Day Door
- TVs' in Both Staterooms plus salon
- DVD Player
The Galley on this model is forward to port side and is only 1 small step lower than the salon. It features lots of natural lighting a 4 person dinette to starboard and is very convenient and functional.
- Hardwood Flooring
- Side by Side under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Double Compartment Stainless Steel Sink
- Corian Countertops
- Sharp Microwave Oven
- Built-in Coffee Maker
- Lots of Storage in drawers and above counter cabinets
- Spacious bridge with full weather enclosure -roll up windows plus a center strataglass panel that attaches to the bimini top roof
- Acrylic Wing doors on each side provide easy access to the side walks
- Hinged boarding doors on each side make boarding from a fixed dock or loading gear easy
- Foredeck Sunpad - removable
- Hardtop on aft Deck
- Deck Chairs (2) on aft deck plus table
- Storage Locker on aft Deck
- Sliding cabin door with integrated sliding screen door
- Molded Steps from Cockpit to Aft Deck and from Aft Deck to bridge w/ss hand rails
- Lazarette Storage Compartment in Cockpit Sole
- Transom Storage Locker in Cockpit
- Bimini Top on Cockpit
- Swim Platform with stainless steel folding ladder
- Dunnage Box for Lines, Fenders and Gear on Swim Platform
- Pedestal Helm Seat - Centerline
- Companion Seat to starboard
- L-shaped Settee to port
- Bridge Wet Bar with Raritan Icemaker
- Snap-In Carpet for Bridge, Aft Deck and Cockpit
- Simrad NSSEV03 Chartplotter/Radar/Sounder with 2 Displays
- Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot
- Standard Hozizon VHF Radio with DSC
- Volvo Electronic Engine Controls
- Bow Thruster with Joystick Control
- Remote Control Spotlight
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Fusion Stereo System - integrated with Simrad displays
- High Gloss Cherrywood Paneling and Cabinetry
- Earth tone upholstery - Ultra-leather
- Window Treatments
- Overhead Lighting
- Area Rugs in Salon
- Snap-in Carpet Protectors - Sunbrella
- New Flatscreen TV in Salon
- 3 Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner units
- Sliding Glass Door with Screen in Master Stateroom provides access to the Cockpit
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD63 Diesels with 750 hours
- 10 KW Onan Generator with Sound Box 775 Hours
- 3 Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Units
- Electric Windlass
- Trim Tabs
- Bow Thruster
- New Engine Batteries 9-21
- Vacuflush Toilets
- Oil Changer System
- 1984 Pearson 34$27,000Charleston, SCIntracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 2004 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht$249,900Charleston, SCIntracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 2005 Cruisers Yachts 340 Express$89,900Hilton Head Island, SCIntracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 2000 Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse$189,900Isle of Palms, SCIntracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.