2003 Silverton 453 Motor Yacht, powered w/Twin Cummins, model #6CTA diesels, 430 H.P. Located in the heart of the Florida Keys, Marathon. Master stateroom, guest stateroom and one cabin. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two full heads. Flybridge w/full enclosure. Sea Doo Jet Ski included.
- LOA: 47'-8"
- Beam: 15'- 4"
- Fuel: 486 gallons
- H2O: 190 gallons
- Holding Tank: 69 gallons
- Hot H2O Heater: 19.5 gallons (Atwood Marine)
- Draft: approximately 4'-0"
- Displacement: 35,530 lbs.
- Transmission(s); ZF 280-1A, port serial #20030685, starboard serial #20144517
- 2010 Sea Doo, model #130 GTX, 130 H.P., Jet Ski
- Generator: Kohler, model 320EOZ, serial #0749994, 19kW
- A/C systems (4): Marine Air, 16,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU & 10,000 BTU (2)
- Full Salon: entertainment center, leather couch & storage
- Full galley: 3 burner "Princess" electrical stove and oven, microwave oven, sub-zero refrigerator and freezer, double sink, coffee maker, cherry wood counter & corian countertops
- Garmin, model #5212, chartplotter (helm)
- Garmin 8" chartplotter (helm)
- Garmin HD radar, 24" radome
- Furuno Nav Pilot autopilot
- Garmin, model #VHF 100
- KVH, TracVision, TV3 satellite antenna
- Fusion, model #MS-RA70 (head unit) stereo system
- Pro Mariner battery charger
- Vacuum system
- Max Power bow thruster
- Cockpit ice maker, sink w/fresh H2O & corian counter top
- Swim platform PWC boat lift: "Freedom Lift System"
- Fresh H2O shower, hot & cold (swim platform)
- Halon Fire System & Kidde fire extinguishers (4)
- Bilge Pumps (3)
- Windlass: "Simpson Lawrence" w/deck controls
Manufacturer Provided Description
The distinctive profile of the Silverton 453 Motor Yacht accentuates the innovative approach to providing a very spacious interior volume, without sacrificing exterior livability. Three full staterooms in a split plan offers complete owner privacy, and extensive guest or family quarters, complete with two heads - the owners even has a tub. The interior is finished in rich fabrics and warm cherry woods, and is equipped with a stereo and television. Top of the line appliances are strategically placed in the Corian-covered galley. The chef has all the storage and space needed to cook for the family. Above, the enlarged flybridge is reached from the innovative 3SideWalk2 bridge steps. Plenty of seating for all the crew is available, and space for mounting electronics is extensive. Excellent visibility enhances maneuvering, and a few steps down brings passengers to the enclosed aft deck. The aft deck is perfect for entertaining with its full wet bar, and direct access to both the main salon and aft swim platform.