Here is a well maintained classic 25' SeaCraft 2003 with many upgrades.
The hull was painted in 2019. The current owner has installed all new Garmin electronics and underwater lights and a Fusion stereo with all new speakers. The Mercury engines have just been gone over by a certified mercury mechanic and are up to date with all services. This is a complete turnkey package including a 2004 Load Rite trailer. These boats are known for their ride.
Speed & Distance
The 25 Seacraft has a euro style transom. The cockpit has a huge in-deck live well and a collapsible rear aft bench seat. The leaning post has storage under the seat and tackle center below. The center console has the electronics flush mounted and an electronics box overhead.
The front of the console lifts up for storage and battery access. The bow has seating with cushions and storage below.
- Non-skid decking
- Pop-up cleats
- Recessed handrails
- Aluminum T-top with rod holders and out riggers
- Live well
- Tackle center
- Coaming bolsters
- Gunnel rod holders
Electronics and Helm
- Twin Garmin 7612XSV units
- Icom M506 VHF
- Fusion Sirius stereo
- Mercury engine controls and gauges
- Stereo control
- 12 volt switch panel
- Steering wheel
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pumps
- Live well pump
- Saltwater wash down
- Under water lights
- Courtesy lights
- Spreader lights
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury Optimax 200 hp engines with 850 hours
- All services up to date. New trim motors. New belts.
This boat has all the top of line electronics including a side scan transducer.
The boat is turn-key with trailer.
- Owner's Personal Property.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2005 Custom DeSanti Carolina Express$324,500Cape May, NJUnited Yacht Sales - New Jersey
- 2014 Cobia 296$129,900Cape May, NJUnited Yacht Sales - New Jersey
- 1987 Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse$75,000Somers Point, NJUnited Yacht Sales - New Jersey
- 2007 Evans 50 Flybridge$298,000Islamorada, FLUnited Yacht Sales - New Jersey