Myrtle Beach, SC
A very nice boat with great performance and lots of room and comfort. She has the 1050 hp MAN engines and a bow thruster. There have been many updates and she shows well. She features the hydraulic swim platform. She is a low hour boat with just over 1100 hours and the 1000 hour service has been completed.
Speed & Distance
An excellent layout with lots of room and comfort. She has three (3) staterooms forward. A large centerline berth is in the bow with a head and shower. To starboard is the VIP guest stateroom which has access to the second head. The third cabin is to port with bunks. She has a very large salon with the galley up to port. There are comfortable settees port and starboard.
- Galley Up
- Splendide Combo Washer/Dryer
- Central Vacuum System
- Sub Zero Refrigerator drawers
- Water Heater
- Cold & hot, pressure Fresh Water system
- Flybridge Refrigerator
- 220V /50AMP AC Electrical System
- 24V DC Electrical System
- 12V & 24V Automatic Battery Chargers
- Onan 21.5-KW Generator with 2715 hours
- Dockside Electrical Cables
- Isolation Transformer
- Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter
- West Marine VHF Radio
- Sea Ray Navigation System
- Flybridge Curtains
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Lofrans Windlass
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Bow thrusters
- Bridge Engine Controls
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Fresh Water Cooling System
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Cablemaster Shor Cord Reel
- 1987 Chris-Craft 426 Catalina$65,000Conway, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1971 Hatteras Sportfish$92,500Georgetown, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2017 Sportsman Open 312 Center Console$184,000Georgetown, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2002 Formula 382 FASTech$109,900Manning, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.