South Hero, VT 05486Sell a boat like this
This 2003 Sea Ray 390 Motor Yacht shows like new. She has only seen Fresh Water since new.
Many upgrades and maintained in fully turnkey condition by her diligent owner. With her low hours and exceptional condition you will not find a nicer one on today's market.
- Twin Cummins Diesels 466 hp only 877 hours
- Onan generator 9.0 kw only 762 hours
- Bow Thruster
- New Hand Held Remote Control cost cost $12,000
- Stored Indoors in Heated facility
- New Michigan props balanced by Michigan cost $10,000
- New Gull Wings Plexi Doors cost $3000.00
- New Batteries 2021
- New Blazemaster Grill with custom stand. $2500.00
- New Custom Storage Roll Out drawers under stairs and sink
- 3 New Flatscreen TV's
- New Eisenglass 2020
- New Custom Swim Stairs cost $1000.00
- New Windshield Gaskets
- New Life Netting all around the bow
- Air Conditioning / Heat
- New Refrigerator 2021 cost $1500.00
Please contact us today for more information or to arrange a showing on this yacht.
Financing Available. World Wide Delivery Available.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 390 Motor Yacht features smooth lines, a roomy interior, smart engineering, and a breathtaking cockpit view. The power of twin Cummins Diesel inboards will have owners on their way in no time.
Max engine is Cummins diesel option.
Additional Information Maintenance and New Items
June 2019: Cleaned air conditioner filters, replaced generator impeller July 2019: Changed oil in both engines and generator. Replaced shower pump in master head, purchased two new flat screen tv's, new master mattress, installed aft handles on both sides
May 2020: Replaced icemaker switch Replaced Isenglass Replaced two window canvases Replaced two batteries Buffed and Waxed boat Cleaned out shower box pump and switch Fabricated stainless steel grill stand Purchased and installed new Blaze Professional grill Purchased new line hangers
Fall 2020: Installed new safety netting around bow Purchased all new batteries Changed oil in both engines & generator Purchased new Litigator bumper covers New port side fender lines New 30' dock lines, forward, aft, port and starboard Painted grill stand with stainless paint Installed second new Blazemaster Grill (old one was damaged by marina) Compound & waxed (including top)
June 2021 Replaced fridge Replaced port & starboard plexi doors Changed oil in both engines & generator Replaced air conditioner trigger/relay switch in bow, purchased two more to replace the others Replaced shower slides & curtain in master Purchased remote controller for boat Painted grill stand with stainless paint Purchased windshield gaskets
2022: Bottom repair/paint Washed, buffed and waxed changed oil in both engines Installed Windshield gaskets
- 2001 Wellcraft Martinique 2600$22,900$22,900Brick, NJ 08723Global One Yacht Sales
- 1989 Hi-Star 55 Pilothouse$149,900$149,900Brick, NJ 08724Global One Yacht Sales
- 2014 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck Outboard$55,900$55,900Langston, AL 35755Global One Yacht Sales
- 1989 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer$24,900$24,900Brick, NJ 08724Global One Yacht Sales