Only 1000 Hours on this cruised 48Super Sport and it shows it !
The best Of The lot 48 Ocean SS.
Right Power- Detroit MTU Series 700 HP Diesels
WOW-ONLY 1040 HOURS ON ENGINES AND BOAT !!!
2017 Instillation of Simrad NSS 16 Evo2 MFD, 4' Simrad Halo Pulse 4'Open array 64 mile radar and Airmar transducer.
Strataglass three sided enclosure in 2016
SubZero galley Refrigerator and Freezer New 2016
Eskimo Ice Maker or the in-deck fish box
Family Cruised and it shows it.
Maybe the only MTU Series 60 Powered boat on the market.
Don't wait- Call The Listing Broker Now.
The Ocean Yachts 48 Super Sport has set the pace for a quality offshore capable famility cruiser. This one is a great example with low hours and constant care
Below is more than you may want to know but worth noting
Over and Under Berths with a Lower level double berth with a single above
Above the berth is an upholstered panel and a mirrored hatch to the rope and chain locker.
To starboard are cabinet doors with storage within. The aft cabinet on the starboard side houses the TV/VCR combo on a hinge that swings towards the berth.
Above is an escape hatch with screen and four dimmable mini halogen spots.
Lighted cedar lined hanging lockers. A hatch in the sole accesses the bow thruster and forward bilge. The access to the Head is aft and to starboard.
Accessed from the both the guest stateroom and the companionway is the Guest Head.
The sole is teak and holly.
The vanity top is Corian with a molded sink and two cabinets in the formica vanity below.
Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors with three shelves within.
The stall shower has a curved clear acrylic door, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light, an exhaust fan and a small ledge for storage.
The toilet is a Vacuuflush model.
Above is a mirrored ceiling, two halogen mini spots and a small frosted opening Bomar hatch.
The Master Stateroom is to port and has a queen size berth with an upholstered headboard on an angled mirror above.
Below the berth are two drawers inboard and three drawers at the foot of the berth. Inboard is a nightstand with a cabinet below and a built-in stereo.
To port are three storage cabinets and a hinged panel housing a 13" TV.
Next forward is a full size cedar lined lighted hanging locker with a shelf within.
Above are five halogen dimmable mini spots.
This stateroom also has the Cruiseair SMX online digital AC controls for the accommodations, two stereo speakers and private access to the Master Head.
Master Stateroom Head
The sole of the Master Head has a teak and holly sole.
The vanity has a Corian countertop with a molded white sink and two formica doors in the vanity cabinet below. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors with three shelves within.
The large shower has a seat, a clear glass door and sidelight, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light, an exhaust fan and a storage cabinet within the shower.
The toilet is a Vacuuflush model. The overhead is mirrored, has two halogen mini spots and a small frosted Bomar hatch with cover.
The third Stateroom is roomy and offers a great deal of storage.
The berth is athwartships and has twin brass reading lamps.
There is a lighted cedar hanging locker that is exceptionally large. Below are six drawers and two cabinets for shoes.
This area also has three dimmable halogen mini spots, mirrors and an AC vent.
The Salon is laid out with a large L-shaped sofa to port as you enter.
A high gloss teak high low table lies in front of the sofa.
Next forward is a beveled mirrored aft bulkhead of the Galley, which is open to the Salon.
To starboard upon entering the cabin is a drawer and the AC/DC panel below followed by two teak bi fold doors with shelves and storage within.
Next forward is a round bar sink and liquor dispenser.
A cabinet below has bottle storage and a drawer.
An ice icemaker is next forward. An otterman sits in front of the bar.
An L-shaped dinette with high gloss teak table, stool and storage below the cushions is forward to starboard
Above is the entertainment center with a Flatscreen TV
Also in this area are 15 dimmable halogen mini spots, digital Cruiseair SMX AC controls, Hunter Douglas Duette shades on all windows, lamberkins, telephone outlets, table lamps
Moen single handle removable spray faucet
Corian counter w/flush mount sink
Two burner cooktop
Teak & Holly sole
Water tank level gauge
Sub Zero freezer
Sub Zero refrigerator
Plenty of drawer and cabinet storage.
- Fiberglass hard top
- MTU Detroit Diesel DDEC type monitoring system
- Three sided enclosure
- Marine stereo speakers
- L-shaped seating forward of console Flybridge
- Bench seating port side of console
- Hynautic Hydraulic Controls
- Helm and Companion Seating with Cushions
- Drink refrigerator built-in
- 12 volt outlet at Helm
- Fireboy system controls
- Fuel tank gauges
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Overhead electronics box
- RCL-100 point pad ACR spot light controls
- Deck hatch in hard top
- Bilge pump indicators
- DC lights in overhead electronics panel
- Generator "on" indicator
- (2) Halogen spreader lights
- Electronics & Navigation
- Simrad MFD Plotter
- Northstar plotter -Radar-color sounder
- Roberson autopilot
- Underwater Light Controls
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata speed, depth log & temp
- Jensen MCD 5100 AM/FM/ CD player
- Ram mic in Salon for remote VHF operation
- Electrical Equipment
- 220 volt 50 amp Glendinning shore cord reel
- 110/220 volt AC electrical system
- Battery parallel system
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- Telephone & TV shore cords & inlets Dyna plate grounding system
- (2) Guest battery shut off switches
- 10kW Westerbeke generator
- 12 DC volt meter at electrical panel
- Sentry 12V 60 amp battery charger
- 240 volt volt meter at electrical panel
- (4) Group 31 HD marine batteries
- 120 volt volt meter at electrical panel
- Fore Deck
- Aluminum bow pennant staff
- Electric trumpet horns
- Powder coated side deck hand rails
- Non skid fiberglass decks
- Lewmar windlass w/up & down foot switches
- Dual spring line cleats port & stbd Frameless cabin side windows
- (3) Bomar deck hatches
- Fiberglass bow pulpit
- International navigation lights
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Teak Covering Boards
- Cockpit coaming padding
- Cockpit Engine Room access
- Fresh water wash down system
- Overhead lighting
- Salt water wash down system
- Port & stbd coaming lockers
- Molded Cockpit steps
- Walk-through transom door
- Swim Platform
- (4) Under deck storage hatches
- In-Deck fish box with Eskimo Ice Machine
- Cockpit controls in stbd side Cockpit cabinet
- Teak covering boards
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Air sep crankcase ventilation system
- Oil Xchanger system w/mounted 5 gal. pail
- Cockpit access w/stainless steel ladder
- (2) 24,000 BTU Cruiseair AC system 19gal hot water heater
- 16,000 BTU Cruiseair AC system
- (2) Racor 1000 fuel filters for main engines
- (2) Crash pumps off main engine intakes
- Model 500 Racor for generator
- Diamond plate sole
- Glendinning synchronizer
- High water alarm
- Fresh water wash down spigot in Engine Room
- 110V shallow well fresh water pump
- Fishing Equipment
- (4) Flush mount rod holders
- Rupp center rigger
- Cockpit sink under hinged cover
- Triple spreader Rupp outriggers
- (6) rod rocket launcher on aft Flybridge rail
- Top loading Cockpit freezer w/chill tray
- (4) "Starboard" Cockpit tackle drawer
Not often we come across a 48 Ocean SS of this vintage with all the right stuff.
ONLY 1040 Hours on boat and engines !
The Dependable Detroit MTU Four Cycle Power is what sets this Ocean apart from it's OLD 2 cycle Detroit's or MAN's or Cat Powered cousins.
No Disappointments Here. Call the listing broker to arrange for a showing.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of May 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.49%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2016 Jupiter 30 HFS$225,000$225,000South Kingstown, RI 02879Offshore Yacht Sales, LTD
- 1986 Chris-Craft Commander 422$90,000$90,000Branford, CT 06405Offshore Yacht Sales, LTD
- 1998 Sea Ray Sundancer$164,900$164,900Warwick, RI 02889Offshore Yacht Sales, LTD
- 2015 Jeanneau NC 14$519,000$519,000Old Saybrook, CT 06475Offshore Yacht Sales, LTD