Middle River, MDSell a boat like this
- Upgraded Mercruiser 5.7 Mag 350's - 300hp engines, rebuilt in 2017
- About 750 hours on the engines, with about 150 hours since rebuild
- New canvas - 2017
- New Marine Air AC - 2020
- New SeaDek flooring in cockpit - 2017
- Bottom paint 2021
- Shows much younger than her age! Must see in person!
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The layout below is spacious and well thought out, with everything you need for a day on the water or a week long trip.
- Several sleeping options including the Master stateroom mid-cabin with double berth, convertible dinette that sleeps two, V-berth forward w/ removable table that can convert to a sleeping area.
- Interior upholstery is clean and the boat smells good. Tan carpet, off white vinyl wall covering, ultra leather upholstery. Ample storage in cabinets and shelves. New reverse cycle Heat / AC unit in 2020. Overall the inside shows much younger than her age.
- Galley features a double sink,12v refrigerator/freezer (new 2021), two burner electric stove, microwave oven, built in coffee maker.
- Combination head/shower/vanity with new VacuFlush system in 2012.
- The original Genset dried from lack of use and was removed. The connections were capped off so it would be a simple reinstallation if needed in the future.
Exterior and Cockpit
- Featuring a spacious cockpit, OBX Girl is the perfect boat to entertain your family & friends on.
- Dinette with teak table aft, wet bar with sink and refrigerator (2018) to port, and an oversized lounge seat opposite of the helm allows plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the ride. Easy engine access via a hydraulic hatch under the cockpit table.
- Captains Navy canvas new in 2017 including bimini top with enclosure. SeaDek cockpit flooring new 2017. Vinyl upholstery is well maintained for the age of the vessel with no obvious staining or tears.
- A walk-thru windshield leads to a wide bow with sun cushion. The Lewmar electric windlass was replaced in 2016. Electronics arch.
- Aft is a wide swim platform that makes boarding the boat easy. Features include a transom door, transom shower, transom locker and boarding ladder.
- The shore power connector was replaced in 2016. Batteries new in March 2020.
- Used in freshwater until 2011 when bought by her previous owner.
- New bottom paint 2021
- Larger Mercruiser Mag 350 5.7L engines!!! 300 HP! Most of these boats were sold with the smaller 230hp 5.0L engines. Don't compromise on performance!
- Approximately 750 hours on each engine. In 2017 a major refit was done to the engines including: new risers, manifolds and Mercruiser certified long blocks. About 150 hours on the engines since the rebuild.
- Port engine Y pipe replaced in November 2020. Manifolds and risers inspected 2020.
- Stern drives serviced in November, 2020. Removed, drained, aligned, reinstalled.
- New ignition coil on port engine (2021)
- 2004 Chaparral Signature 310$64,900Severna Park, MDYacht Brokers of Annapolis
- 2000 Bayliner 3388 Command Bridge Motoryacht$53,900Tracys Landing, MDYacht Brokers of Annapolis
- 2005 Hunter 41 Aft Cockpit$131,500Tracey's Landing, MDYacht Brokers of Annapolis
- 2014 Hurricane SunDeck 187 OB$24,900Annapolis, MDYacht Brokers of Annapolis