Palm Beach, FL
LADY IN RED is a gorgeous 2003 Hinckley Picnic Boat EP. She features several especially nice, and rare, options such as air conditioning with the addition of engine-driven SeaPower 110-volt AC alternator so you can heat and cool underway. LADY IN RED has had only two extremely meticulous owners that maintained her mechanically as well as cosmetically to a high level. Her current owner notably upgraded her with new exterior and interiorcushions, paint, and a touchscreen Garmin GPS/Chartplotter. She is stored indoors on a rack, looks good, and can be seen shown easily.
LADY IN RED is a well maintained Hinckley Picnic Boat EP that is perfect for entertaining, cruising and overnighting. There is ample seating in both the covered pilothouse and the open-air cockpit. She offers the optional reverse cycle air conditioning so you can comfortably heat or cool the helm station and below. What's more, her additional SeaPower 110-volt AC engine driven alternator provides heating and cooling capabilities while underway. Below you will find the well laid out galley to port, complete with refrigeration, sink, microwave, stove, and plenty of storage. To starboard, is the head, complete with handheld shower and Vacuflush toilet. Forward is the v-berth with filler that comfortably sleeps two and there is additional storage via hanging lockers.
- Claret Red Awlgrip topsides with Light Cream single bootstripe. REPAINTED 2009
- Hull is a composite construction with a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with vinylester resin.
- Light Cream Gelcoat on cabin sides.
- Light Cream deck with molded-in non-skid.
- Black bottom paint.
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads and telescoping swim ladder mounted underneath.
- Anchor locker hatch forward with fold-out anchor roller/anchor.
- Varnished teak finishes--toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows.
- Fiberglass pilothouse mast with spotlight controlled remotely at helm.
- Radome painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley bow chocks with stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats.
- Padeyes on house sides with chafe strips on rub rail to hang fenders.
- Ample seating for 5 with aft-facing seats on the engine box port and starboard. Full, forward-facing bench seat at stern. All covered in attractive red/cream Sunbrella Cabana Stripe Long John fabric. NEW 2009
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming caps and coaming sides.
- Engine box top amenity contains a Force 10 LP gas grill and a molded fiberglass sink with hot/cold water. Amenity has a varnished teak cover.
- Varnished teak faced storage drawers built into engine box, port and starboard.
- Scuppers in cockpit drain overboard.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water at stern.
- Cupholders port and starboard at aft bench seat.
- Fishing rod holders on aft side deck, port and starboard.
- (2) Alpine speakers in cockpit, port and starboard.
- Stamoid weather covers for cockpit cushions.
- Stamoid mooring cover for cockpit.
- L-shaped seating for 4 around varnished teak folding table that converts to child's berth. Covered in attractive red/cream striped Sunbrella Cabana Stripe Long John. NEW 2009
- Signature Series Pompanette helm chairs for both helmsman and passenger at dash. Adjustable up/down, fore/aft, and covered in Duratouch Ivory with light cream pedestals painted to match deck.
- Pilothouse windows consist of (2) fixed windows and (2) sliding, opening side windows.
- Intermittent windshield wipers with freshwater wash.
- Varnished teak handrails under port and starboard aft end of pilothouse.
- Hinckley teak package with varnished pilothouse sides and dash.
- (4) Lewmar overhead hatches NEW 2009
- Cupholders at helm station and port companion seat.
- Varnished teak trimmed companionway with locking varnished teak door and hatch.
- Varnished teak instrument pod with mechanical gauges and stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood trim.
- Hinckley JetStick control, autopilot, and VHF outboard of helm seat.
- Top opening locker with chart storage and 12-volt charger inside.
- Air conditioning vent.
- (2) Alpine stereo speakers.
- (3) panel drop curtains to enclose pilothouse.
Electronics at Helm
- Garmin GPSMAP 5208, touchscreen. NEW 2015
- Raymarine RL70C Plus 7" color LCD radar display with 2-kw Radome painted to match deck.
- Raytheon ST-6001 Autopilot.
- Spectrum GX2350 VHF with load hailer.
- Raymarine ST-60 multi-function display with depth, speed, and water temp.
- Ritchie compass.
- (2) Alpine speakers at helm, port and starboard.
Galley to Port
- Cherry satin varnish throughout.
- Insulated and self-draining icebox with 12-volt cold plate.
- 2 burner stainless steel stove (propane) and wooden cutting board/cover.
- 600 watt GE microwave oven.
- Antique White Formica countertop with stainless steel sink.
- Pull out trash container under sink.
- Storage outboard of sink, under sink, and (3) drawers under stove.
- LP gas sniffer.
- Remote inverter control panel.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Pantry locker forward with storage
- Alpine FM/CD/DVD player with zone control for speakers.
- Flat panel, fold down display TV 13.3" over the v-berth.
- (2) Alpine speakers below.
Head to Starboard
- Varnished Cherry countertop with under mounted porcelain sink with pullout handhled shower/faucet.
- Cherry framed mirror on bulkhead.
- Solid paneled cherry door.
- Vacuflush marine head.
- Hella fan.
- Towel bar over toilet.
- Storage outboard and below sink.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Air conditioning vent in head.
- Double berth with insert comfortably sleeps two on cushions covered in khaki/cream/red details Sunbrella fabric. NEW 2009
- Storage located in hanging locker to starboard, pantry locker to port, and under v-berth through drop front door as well as under v-berth cushions.
- Air conditioning vent forward.
- Hella fans forward on port and starboard.
- Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lamps for reading on port and starboard.
- 2003 Yanmar 440hp 6-cylinder diesel engine (530 total hours December 2019).
- Insulated engine box cover with electric riser.
- Engine exhaust fan.
- 292 Hamilton waterjet propulsion.
- ZF transmission.
- Oil transfer pump for engine/transmission.
- (2) 83-gallon aluminum fuel tanks for 166 gallons total with remote fuel tank selector.
- Hinckley Jetstick steering control system with emergency back up control at helm station.
- 12-volt DC 7" electric bow thruster integrated into Jetstick steering control.
- Fuel, oil pressure, water temp gauges with alarms.
- Tachometer/engine hour gauge.
- (2) Electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Emergency manual Whale bilge pump.
- Shower sump pump.
- Hot and cold pressured water.
- 35-gallon stainless steel freshwater tank.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater (heated via shore power and engine).
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge and deck pump out.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Muir electric windlass with control at helm or anchor locker. Flush foredeck anchor locker with Delta anchor, 15' stainless chain, and 150' anchor rode.
- 12,000 BTU reverse cycle system for air conditioning and heat with outlets in pilothouse, head, and cabin.
- SeaPower 110-volt engine-driven AC alternator to provide 110-volt AC while underway.
12-volt DC system
- (3) 12-volt 4-D batteries, 2 house and 1 start battery totaling 420 amps.
- Battery parallel switch for emergency starting at helm.
- 80 amp battery alternator.
- 12-volt outlets at chart pocket, at passenger seat and next to stereo head.
110-volt AC system
- (2) 110-volt shore power inlets.
- Shore power cord.
- Freedom 10 Heart 1000 watt inverter/50 amp battery charger.
- Optional SeaPower 110-volt engine-driven AC alternator to provide 110-volt AC while underway.
- 110-volt outlets in head and galley.
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole.
- Flare kit.
- Brass bell.
- Dock Lines.
- Boat hook mounted under deck in cockpit.
- Boarding stairs with mounts port and starboard for easy boarding.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.