Fort Lauderdale, FL
Builder: Roscioli International, Inc. Designer: Roscioli International, Inc.
Dimensions: LOA: 58’
LWL: 49’ 6”
Beam: 17’ 8”
Water: 175 gallons
Displacement: 62,000 lbs.
Fuel: 1,660 gallons
Engines: 12V2000 DDC/MTU’s
HP: 1480 each
Engine Hours: 1100 Port / 1106 Starboard
Cruising Speed: 35 knots @ 1,250 RPM’s
Max Speed: 38.5 knots @ 2350 RPM’s
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Flag: United States
The R-58 Roscioli Donzi Express All Weather Bridge is the most elaborate and customized 58’ Donzi Sportfish that Roscioli International, Inc. has built to date. Competition doesn’t have a chance with this one. If you are one of the elite who only wants the best of everything and appreciates owning a one-of-a-kind original piece of art, this is the acquisition for you.
The entire color scheme of Black, Mataeo Wheat and both natural and high gloss varnished Teak is just perfect. If there was ever a vessel that was described as “A MUST SEE” this is the one! Words and photographs simply do not do justice to the magnificence of this Sportfish Yacht.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- * All Electronics are integrated and are continually upgraded.
- DDEC Engine Displays (Displays in Pilothouse, Engine Room and Tower)
- DDEC Single lever controls, side mounted
- DDEC Station active with troll valves
- Northstar 6000I 15"
- Furuno Nav Net with 24 mile radar
- Two (2), 15" Vei Monitors
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Dell Computer with Nobeltec software
- Furuno backup GPS
- ICOM M502 VHF with remote mic.
- Max Power 24v Bow Thruster
- Maxwell Liberty 2500, 24v Electric Anchor Winch
- B&G Hydra 2000 Wind, Speed & Depth gauge
- Elbex Camera System; Engine room and Tower Cameras
- Nera SAT phone
- Three (3) tri-band cell phones
- Panasonic phone system with eight (8) handsets
- SeaTel SAT TV with three (3) Sony SAT Receivers
- Bose Lifestyle 35 Sound System (shared with Salon)
- Bennett Trim Table with gauges
- ACR adjustable spotlight
- Four (4) Crown Air-Ride Chairs with Connally Leather upholstery.
- Built-in storage for all Galley accessories; cutlery, flatware, china, etc.
- Franke sink faucet and sprayer
- Built-in for small appliances, dishes, pots and pans.
- Stereo System
- Extractor Fan
- Sleeps 4 in two (2) Staterooms: Forward Master w/Queen & Port Guest/Crew with lower berth Galley to satisfy even the most discriminating gourmet chef.
- Spacious Pilothouse area
- Relaxing and inviting Lounge area
- Cockpit that suits a dual purpose; Catching the “Big One” or El Fresco Dining.
- Tower with easy access and incredible view, not to mention full control station.
- The enormous Foredeck area is finished with precision laid Teak.
When not fishing, a custom built, high gloss varnish Teak table sets in place of the large Blue Water Marlin Fighting chair. With four matching teak chairs, this becomes a relaxing area to sit back and enjoy the cruise. A wonderful, relaxing El Fresco dining area.
- Built-in Kitchen-aid Icemaker
- Built-in Cosplich Cockpit freezer under settee
- One (1) Large Blue Water Marlin Fighting Chair
- Two (2) Blue Water Sailfish Fighting Chairs
- One (1) Rocket Launcher
- Teak drop-leaf cockpit dining table
- Four (4) varnished deck chairs
- One (1) varnished deck box
- Built-in shower
This engine room was designed for ease of maintenance and safety. Everything is in its' place and a place for everything. With spare parts for the spare parts, you have nothing to worry about when making that trip to the islands. Team topped battery boxes as well as specialized tools are all part of this package. Clean as a whistle, these engines have just over 1100 hours on them and look like they just came out of the factory. This is a very impressive engine room that is well maintained by a knowledgeable Captain. Some additional features to note:
DDEC Engine Displays (Displays in Pilothouse, Engine Room and Tower)
- 25kw Northern Lights Generator with sound shield, Generator has 1,946 hours
- 800 gallons per day Offshore Watermaker
- 4000 watt Trace Inverter
- 36 ton and 25 ton Chilled water Air-Conditioning System
- 30 amp Sentry Battery Charger
- FM200 Automatic Fire System w/backup
- 100 amp split bus Electrical System
- Dripless shaft seals
- Specialized Tools
- Spare parts
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.