"San Marco", a 2003 Yanmar diesel 315 hp Custom built Venetian Water Taxi with Generator, Air Conditioning and Cabin Refrigerator, is a True Work of Art.
The elegance of this authentic mahogany Venetian water taxi makes this boat turn heads in any port. This beautifully handcrafted water taxi, built by one of Venice’s premier boat builders, The Tagliapietra Boat Yard, is the same taxi seen and used in the canals of Venice Italy.
Call today to make an appointment to see this elegant vessel!
- Yanmar 315 with 56 hours, diesel
- Mercruiser stern drive
- Bow thruster
- Lenco trim tabs, with electric thrusters
- Auxiliary diesel generator, Paguru 4000
- Garmin GPS MAP 168 Sounder
- VHF radio
- Stereo system complete with AM/FM radio and CD player
- Heating and Air Conditioning. The generator will run the heating and air conditioning independent of the main engine.
- Xantrex true charge 40 inverter charger
- Magic tilt aluminum I beam triaxle trailer
Construction began on this boat in 2003; it is constructed with doubled planked mahogany sides. It's deck and cabin is also mahogany. The wood floor is varnished teak with strakes. The cabin has one large sliding skylight and two small removable skylights, which really opens up the cabins interior. The cabins interior is mahogany and is appointed with three pleated upholstery sofas, which can accommodate up to twelve passengers.
The instrument panel is mahogany and has handmade Murano Glass inlaid in the control knob switches. It's length is 30’ and width 7’2”, and is powered by a Yanmar 6LPA-STZP (315hp) diesel engine with Bravo 2 stern drive. The engine compartment has an automatic fire extinguishing system and soundproofing.
Although the boat was completed in 2003, customization has been ongoing and the engine has only approximately 55 hours of sea trials. During sea trials, speeds of up to 38+ knots were reached with expected cruising speeds between 25-30 knots. This boat has always been under cover and is in pristine condition. This water taxi has between 10-15 coats of varnish and has 4 additional coats of a special clear coat to give it a beautiful and durable finish. In addition to the boat, a triple axle Magic Tilt trailer is included with purchase.
This boat, assembled by Tagliaprietra in the United States, had many of its components shipped from their boatyard in Venice, Italy. This will be an advantage with Coast Guard regulations. The boat must be seen to be appreciated.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 2004 Riviera 40 Flybridge$299,000Onset, MAUnited Yacht Sales - Cape and Island Division
- 2013 Tiara 3600 Coronet$349,900Falmouth, MAUnited Yacht Sales - Cape and Island Division
- 2006 Legacy Yachts Hardtop Express$234,000Marion, MAUnited Yacht Sales - Cape and Island Division
- 2003 Stamas 290 Express$59,900Onset, MAUnited Yacht Sales - Cape and Island Division