The Cruisers 4050 Express is well regarded for those wishing to maximize living space while keeping with the aesthetic lines of an express cruiser. All the mechanical systems are well laid out and easy to access. The large, open interior is full of natural light and the helm/cockpit is well thought out and comfortable.
"Trigger Happy" has been consistently maintained by an owner who likes things "right" and has done a great job keeping the boat looking and running good. Some key features of this yacht include:
- New eisenglass enclosure for cockpit and helm
- Optional full hardtop version
- Yanmar 440 hp diesels with only 375 hours
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Updated Garmin 5212 Chartplotter
- Dinghy Davits
"Trigger Happy" has the optional (and desirable) aft hard top with doors on either side to access the bridge. The expansive bridge deck provides an ergonomic helm with a large double helm seat and bolsters giving the captain good views all around. There is plenty of comfortable seating for family and friends. A full enclosure (new 2019) with opening windows combined with cockpit heating and air, and this is an area that can be enjoyed year-round. There is also a nice cocktail table, fridge and island with a counter surface and sink for proper entertaining. A set of wrap-around stairs take you from the bridge to a large swim platform on the transom with a storage area and outdoor shower.
The luxurious interior is four easy steps down into a bright and airy salon finished in warm satin Cherry. A comfortable "L" - shaped sofa is on the port side of the salon, and a large dinette is to Starboard.
The large aft cabin has a remarkable amount of cabinet and drawer storage with easy access along both sides of the bed. With the shades open, this cabin is filled with natural light. In the evening, the recessed overhead lights give this cabin a superb glow. A flat screen TV hangs on the wall forward of the bed over a Corian counter-top. The private head is well appointed with a large stand-up shower.
The galley is functional and well laid out with a large upright fridge/freezer, electric stove-top, oven, microwave, double stainless sinks and lots of counter space.
The forward cabin also has a a flat screen TV, plentiful storage, and is well lit. There is a large private stand-up shower on the port side and a separate door to the VIP head which is shared with the salon to starboard.
The bow sundeck is easily accessed by wide walkways on either side.
Engines and Mechanical
- Yanmar 6LY2A-STP Diesel Engines (x 2) with 375 hours
- ZF HSW 800 gear - straight shaft
- Dripless shaft seals
- Onan MDKAV 9KW Generator
- Racor Fuel/water separators
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Maxwell WIndlass - new 2018
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Fresh water pump - new 2019
- 2 hot water heaters with winterizing bypass
- Engine room heaters
- Onan MDKAV genterator 9KW
- QTY 2 x Size 31 house batteries. New 2019
- Size 31 engine batteries. 1 for each engine. New 2019
- Victron Energy Centaur battery charger for engine batteries
- Pronautic 12/50 P battery charger for house bank and thruster batteries
- Single 50/250 cord on Glenndenning Cablemaster.
- Bow thruster with remote
- Stern thruster
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 5212 color chart-plotter (new 2017)
- Garmin transducer (new 2018)
- Raymarine ST-7000 auto pilot
- Furuno radar
- Icom VHF
- Icom loudhailer (new 2018)
- Hydraulic steering
- Bennett trim tabs
- Faria spotlight
- Dinghy davits
- Splendide washer/dryer
- Docklines and fenders
- Safety gear
- 3 LED flat screen TV's (New 2018)
- HD TV antenna
- Anchor, 110' Chain, 150' rode (new 2018)
- Dinghy davit on swim platform
- Electric hand held winch to raise and lower dinghy
- Fridge and icemaker on aft deck (new 2018)
- Bluetooth stereo with helm remote
- Central Vacuum system
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.