Huntington, NY 11743Sell a boat like this
EASY FEELING is a one owner Catalina 470. She has been owned and maintained by a knowledgeable yachtsman that has taken excellent care of her. She is equipped with generator, air conditioning, washer dryer, bow thruster, full Raymarine electronics and more.
Please contact us to see this outstanding Catalina 470.
Please note: Name is reserved and must be removed upon closing.
The Catalina 470 offers an very comfortable and open layout. The master stateroom is aft with a queen size walkaround berth, lots of headroom, plenty of hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers and even a dressing table.
The main cabin features a galley to port, large head with shower to starboard. Moving forward is the forward facing nav station to stbd. and forward of that are two seats with a table in between that converts to a berth. To port is the dinette with seating for 6-8. This area also coverts to a double berth.
Forward of the main bulkhead is a port side Pullman berth that easily accommodates two adults. To stbd. are hanging lockers and storage. Forward is the second head with shower. This also houses the washer and dryer.
Sails and Rigging
I : 58.25 ft J : 17.00 ft P : 51.50 ft E : 20.00 ft
- In-mast roller furling mainsail
- 135% roller furling genoa
- Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker - Never used
- 2 Spreader Sparcraft mast
- In-mast roller furling
- Schaffer genoa furling
- Rigid boom vang
- Harken 66 2 speed primary winches
- Harken 44 2 speed port cabin top winch
- Harken 44 2 speed electric stbd. cabin top winch
- Lewmar sheet stoppers
- Garhauer double turning blocks
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine RL80C @ helm
- Raymarine knotmeter @ helm
- Raymarine depthfinder @ helm
- Raymarine wind instrument @ helm
- Ritchie compass @ each helm
- Raymarine RL70C @ nav station
- Raymarine VHF with AIS receiver - 2 years old
- Raymarine ST60 Multiview @ nav station
Large galley to port featuring:
- Adler Barbour cold machine refrigeration and freezer
- Front and top loading fridge
- Top loading freezer
- 3 burner propane stove with oven and broiler
- Exhaust hood over stove
- Double SS deep sinks
- Filter water system at galley sink (Nature Pure Filter)
- Microwave oven
- Excellent storage in cabinets and drawers
- Fischer Panda 8kw generator (207 hours)
- Yanmar 4JH3-TE 76hp diesel engine (1327 hours)
- Side power bow thruster - new motor and 5 blade prop 2021
- Air conditioning
- Adler Barbour cold machine refrigeration
- (3) 8D Batteries - new 2021
- Accuguage tank monitor
- Flat screen TV in salon
- Original TV in aft cabin
- 12v house system
- 110v shore power system
- 110v battery charger
- Bow Thruster - New motor and 5 blade prop 2021
- Air condtioning
- Shoal draft 5'9"
- Dodger, Bimini and connector
- Covers for dodger windows
- Cockpit table cover
- Teak cockpit floor
- Hatch covers
- Elkhide covered steering wheels
- Walk thru transom
- Cockpit shower
- Barrier coat on hull - bottom painted with ablative paint
- 3 blade fixed prop
- Factory installed deck plate for cutter rig
- Closed cell foam cockpit cushions
- Night lights in main cabin and heads
- Cabin window shades and screens
- Fans in main and master cabin
Note: Name is reserved
Manufacturer Provided Description
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The luxurious main salon boasts adjustable arm chairs and deep banquet seating available in soft, durable Ultraleather. The nav station contains all necessary readouts, as well as a swivel TV and VCR. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. A washer - dryer combination is sensibly located in the shower area of the forward head. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
- 1996 Hunter 376$79,000$79,000Oyster Bay, NY 11771Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2023 Compact Mega Yachts CMY 161Call for Price!Request a PriceHuntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2002 Beneteau First 47.7$165,000$165,000Oyster Bay, NY 11771Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2008 Legacy 32$269,000$269,000Huntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.