East Falmouth, MA
2002 Tiara 31' Open "GRACIE"
Extremely Low, Well Cared For Hours
The Tiara 3100 Open was the most popular Tiara ever built with over 1200 being produced before production ended with the 2004 model year. The 31 Tiara Open has reached Yacht Icon status and will be sought after many years from now much like classic cars today with the Limited Editions being even more desirable.
This 2002 Tiara 31 Open is a super versatile vessel and can be used in a variety of ways. The 31 Tiara excels at day trips and is large enough to be used for extended cruises for up to 4 adults. The Tiara 31 also can be used as a serious fishing machine or it can be used as a multipurpose vessel; fishing one day and cruising the next. I suspect that its versatility, quality and functionality all attribute to its popularity.
In the model year 2000, Tiara changed their gel-coat color from a cream/tan white to a more bright white. The Helm seat module was also updated for more comfortable seating and better access to storage. The galley cabinets and drawers were also changed from Formica to Wood Finish.
Vessel is currently in winter storage -- vessel may be viewed / photos not available at this time.
Speed & Distance
- Manufacturer: ZF
- Model: 220A
- Gear Ratio: 1.533:1
- Manufacturer: Federal
- Model: HX 300
- Size: 20x25
- Cup: #3
- Material: Nibral
- Manufacturer: Westerbeke
- Model: 5.0 kW
- Hours: 500 Original Hours
While the 31 Tiara was primarily designed for a cruising couple, up to 4 adults can be accommodated. The Master berth is forward with a hull-side double berth (a.k.a. Offset Queen) and the Dinette, which can accommodate 4 adults for a meal, converts into a double berth, as well, in just a few minutes.
The Galley is more than ample for a vessel of this size and has all of the accoutrements to prepare just about any meal.
Interior Standards & Options
- Teak Interior (veneer paneling and solid trim and moldings)
- Teak & Holley Veneer Cabin Sole
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ remote, 2 interior speakers and 4 Cockpit speakers
- Formica countertop
- Stainless Galley undermount sink
- Two burner cooktop
- Microwave oven
- AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (Norcold)
- Full length privacy curtain (separates Master from Salon)
- One hanging locker
- Two reading lights
- Vacu-Flush Head (optional)
Hull, Deck and Mechanical Equipment
- Factory Radar Arch w/ handrails, Bimini Top
- Custom Drop Curtain (Helm enclosure – canvas & isinglass)
- Black & Gold gel-coated boot lines
- Constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer, hand-laid fiberglass with a special blended premium resin.
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and Cockpit surface
- Six S.S. oval custom opening port lights w/screens
- Three aluminum forward deck hatches w/ adjusters
- Bronze acrylic sliding companionway door w/ lock
- Chart storage & drink holders port side Helm area
- Molded-in Cockpit steps
- Transom Door & Gate
- Coaming Bolsters
- “Heads-Up” fiberglass tilt-away Helm station w/ flush mount electronics surface
- Automatic Fire Suppression System (Engine Room)
- (2) Carbon Monoxide Detectors (Cabin)
- (2) Smoke Detectors
- Recessed trim tabs
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Molded-in deckside ventilation
- Electric (screw style) engine hatch lift
- Bronze seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings w/ bronze hi-speed pickup screens
- Dripless Shaft Seals (water cooled)
- Flush forward anchor line locker w/ overboard drain
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit w/ S.S. roller system
- 316L S.S. rub rail
- Four 316L S.S. 8” mooring cleats
- Two 316L S.S. 6” center spring cleats
- Anchor foredeck cleat
- 120V GFI outlet (Cockpit)
- 12V outlet (Helm)
- Dockside Water Inlet
- Custom Cockpit Sunshade w/ White Sunbrella Canvas
Optional Hull, Deck and Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke 5.0 Generator w/ 500 Hours
- Factory Radar Arch/Bimini Top
- 12,000 BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC System (Cabin)
- Factory 30” Molded Swim Platform w/ fold out swim ladder
- Double Helm Seat w/ aft-Wet Bar Cabinet
- Portside Curved L-Lounge w/ removable jump seat, storage and cooler
- Vacu-flush head system
- Y-Valve & Macerator
- 4 Lee Gunnel Mount Rod Holders (Cockpit)
- Maxwell 800 Rope/Chain Windlass (200’ rode & 15’ of Chain)
- Black Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Transom Fold Down Lounge
- Cockpit Shower (Hot & Cold)
- Raymarine 12” Color GPS Sounder Radar
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio (Helm)
- Raytheon ST60 TriData (Depth, Speed & Trip)
“Gracie” is a beautiful example of a 31 Tiara Open with the desirable Cummins diesels and Generator with extremely low, well cared for hours. Her owner is an experienced yachtsman and has spared no expense maintaining her in tip top condition. Currently located in Winter Dry Storage in East Falmouth, MA. “Gracie” is offered at a great asking price and won’t last long.
Contact me immediately for a private viewing of the vessel. I am a 25 year Tiara Yachts sales veteran, so I am very familiar with this and all Tiara models. Please feel free to call me with questions regarding this or any Tiara model.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.