Somers Point, NJ
WOW!!!!!!!!!! $65,000 price drop in past couple months!
Known for its HUGE 130 sqare foot cockpit, this superbly outfitted fishing vessel is perfect for the serious fisherman.
She is powered by twin 420hp Yanmars and sports a custom Tower Power tuna tower with enclosure and upper controls. Her full array of electronics complete the package.
PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
Twin Yanmars & Custom Tuna Tower!
Henriques' 38 El Bravo boat aims to please the die-hard sports fisherman. Her heavy weather hull, the same as on the 38 Sportfisherman, has proven capable of taking on even the worst sea conditions. As one owner put it, "This boat can take anything you throw at it."
Like the other boats in Henriques' lineup, the El Bravo boasts a lot of cockpit space of 140 square feet, to be exact. She also has two 103 gallon fish boxes, complete bait & tackle center, fresh and saltwater washdowns, four stainless steel rod holders, and plenty of room for a fighting chair. A fiberglass hardtop, flush mounted electronics console, chart table, and lockable rod stowage are just part of the long list of standard features that prime this 38 footer to do battle with the big ones.
But don't think that her hardcore fishing capabilities leave this boat lacking in accommodations. For those overnight jaunts, there is air conditioning, genset, a fully equipped head with shower, and a galley with refrigerator/freezer; microwave, sink, stowage, and convertible dinette.
Double Berth Fwd, Stbd Rod Lockers, Ash Wood, Cider Lined Hanging Locker, Sleeper / Dinette with filler, Overhead Lighting, Bowar Overhead Hatch, Anchor Locker, Stairs with Storage, & Tinted Sliding Door & Corian Counters
- Icom M127 VHF
- Icom M170RT SSB w/tuner
- Icom M502 VHF
- Furuno 1933C Radar (Nav Net system)
- Furuno BBFF1 sounder module 1kw (Nav Net system)
- Simard AP2003 auto pilot system(AP20 control head)w/rapid rate compass
- Northstar 952XDL chart plotter
- Clarion XMD1 AM/FM CD player w/APA 4204 power amp, remote control & 4 speakers
- Furuno 1700C plotter (Nav Net system)
- ICOM 502 command microphone
- Simrad AP 22 auto pilot
Mechanical & Electrical
- Glendenning electronic controls
- Palm Beach style controls
- Troll valve actuator & mechanical back up
- TV/VCR w/swivel mount & amplified antenna
- S/S Control for tower
- 50 amp service
- Electric window opener
- Deep cycle battery & isolator for electronics
- Shore cords
- ACR-100 search light
- (2) helm chairs
- Cockpit sink
- 35' Style cooler w/fiberglass lids
- macerated fish boxes
- (6) Lee stainless steel rod holders
- (2) custom rod storage boxes
- (2) Wonder bar ground plates for SSB & system ground
- Palm beach style pod for helm area
- Step in deck at helm
- Oil change system
- Trolling valves
- Custom helm bench seat
- Ritchie compass
She is equipped with a custom Tuna Tower with Outriggers, Center Rigger, Custom Fiberglass Hardtop with Molded In Cockpit Lights, Tower Seat with Bolsters, Sunshade, Steering, Controls, Compass, & Antenna Mounts.
Cockpit is 122" long and 129" wide
Fishbox is 60" long, 28" wide, and 23" at its deepest
Cockpit Gunnels are 27" high.