This is an exceptional boat. Never in salt water. Stored inside most of its life. You will not find another 2002 boat in this condition. Engines and drives just rebuilt. Only 360 hour on the hull. She has the Mercruiser 575 SCR engines with Mercruiser XR Drives. This is truly a rare find. She is as close to flawless as we have seen in a 2002 boat. The interior, upholstery, gel coat and engine room are immaculate . This is certainly one to see.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
The cabin has port and starboard settees. There is a sink and head with porta-potti. A refrigerator is across in a cabinet. The cockpit features electric bolsters on the helm and companion seat. There is an aft bench seat. The SunPad over the engines has electric hydraulic lift.
- Cockpit Carpet
- LED Lights
- Battery Charger
- Mercury K-Plane Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Corian Counters & Ultra Leather Interior
- AM/FM/Blue Tooth Radio
- Shore Power
- Transom Shower
- Myco Triple Axle Trailer with spare tire
- Electric tongue jack
- Full mooring Cover
- Cockpit Cover
- 1983 Hatteras F/B Motoryacht$299,000Charleston, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1972 Striker 54 CONVERTIBLE$225,000Georgetown, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1983 Hatteras Convertible High-Performance$99,900North Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1987 Hatteras SportFish (w/CATS)$325,000Georgetown, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.