Anacortes, WA 98221Sell a boat like this
Waiting For Moorage? Need Moorage? We have On Land Moorage Available For You! Closest to the San Juans! Save Fuel and Get Where You Want To Go Sooner!
Highly Desirable, Economical and Effecient 5788 with Electronic Twin CUMMINS QSM11 Common Rail 635 hp diesel engines with Electronic Controls.
Bow and Stern Thrusters!
This 2002 is as new as you can get for this highly sought after popular Pacific Northwest favorite pilothouse! The 2002 57' Bayliner is unlike the others with its beautiful warm high-gloss cherry interior and the beautiful colors and tones chosen for this special model. Oh, and did we mention the twin CUMMINS QSM11 ELECTRONIC DIESEL ENGINES?!!! That's right, it's like your dreams have come true!
In addition to the excellent build quality of this model (the 5788 is NOT built like other Bayliners, she is extremely "beefy"), this 2002 model offers Bow and Stern thrusters w/ the Dock On Command system along with ZF Mathers Electronic Controls - maneuverability has never been so easy for such a roomy vessel.
Her interior is very unmarred with the soft goods in excellent condition.
She offers many excellent qualities - here's a quick peak:
- Twin CUMMINS QSM11 Diesel engines with under 800 hours!!!
- BOW and STERN thrusters - Bayliner's Dock-On-Command System
- ZF Mather's Micro-Commander electronic controls
- Hydronic diesel furnace
- Glendinning Cable Master
- 3" shafts!!!
- And so much more! Check out her full specs for more details!
This rare 57' Bayliner is out of the water in our On-Land Marina so you can inspect her hull and appreciate her massive running gear (did we mention 3" shafts?!). We would love to get you aboard any time - just give us a call to arrange a showing!
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Twin Cummins(QSM-11) 635hp Diesel engines w/ only 800 hours!
- BOW and STERN THRUSTERS!!! With the "Dock On Command" system, you can literally move the boat sideways!
- Mathers Micro-Commander electronic controls (integrates throttle and transmission controls to one set of controls for both engines)
- Webasto hydronic diesel furnace (circulating hot water furnace)
- 15kw Westerbeke generator in sound shield
- Trace inverter / battery charger
DECK / HULL
- Rendova RIB w/ center console tender w/ Mercury 40hp outboard engine
- Nick Jackson crane davit system on flybridge (1500 lb capacity)
- Lewmar windlass w/ controls at foredeck and flybridge
- Jabsco spotlight w/ controls at flybridge and pilothouse
- LQR main anchor
- Plow spare anchor
- Stainless Steel bow chafe plate
- Raw water wash down on bow
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- 200' chain
- Bimini Top: Canvas (new one currently being made)
- Canvas covers for pilothouse and flybridge seating components
- Sunshades for windows
- Lines and Fenders
- Glending cable master auto reel W/ 50 amp shore power cord
- "Up Galley" on the same level as salon contributes to that "great room" feeling
- Stainless steel appliances with wood cabinets (no outdated "white galley" in this 5788 Bayliner)
- Corian counter tops
- Dual stainless steel sinks
- Full sized Frigidaire 18 cubic foot refrigerator / freezer
- Kenyon electric cooktop
- GE electric oven
- GE Profile microwave oven above the range w/ built in hood for cooktop
- GE microwave
- Trash compactor
- Stowage cabinet w/ Lazy Susan
- Stowage cabinets above sink, stove and refrigerator
- Located midship just as you descend the stairs down from the pilothouse
- Queen-sized, full walk-around island bed w/ five (5) under-bed drawers
- Night stands w/ additional drawer storage
- Two (2) illuminated hanging lockers
- Vanity w/ molded sink, Corianders countertop and under counter storage
- Ensuite head w/ electric freshwater flush Vacuflush toilet and fully enclosed molded shower/tub
- Forward, centerline queen/full berth w/ underbid stowage drawers
- Two (2) illuminated hanging lockers
- Stowage shelves
- Ensuite access to Guest Head
- Located midship (to port), across companionway from Guest Head
- twin perpendicular bunks, which offers great headroom above each bunk, so even adults can sleep in this stateroom without issues
- Underbed storage drawers
- One stowage locker
- Located midship to starboard with access doors from both the companionway AND VIP Stateroom
- Freshwater flush Vacuflush toilet
- Vanity cabinet w/ molded sink, Corian countertop and under cabinet stowage
- Fully enclosed separate shower stall
- Light and bright and on the same level as the galley, giving it that "great room" feel
- L-shaped settee w/ removable cushions and stowage underneath
- Multipurpose salon table - adjustable height and custom made removable top to make into an ottoman
- U-shaped lounge at dinette (w/ pedestal, Corian top and storage in pedestal) w/ removable cushions and stowage underneath
- Wet bar w/ stainless steel sink, faucet, Corian countertop, ice maker and bottle/glass stowage
- Washer and Dryer : Bosch for both - Washer WNM65, Dryer WDT40
- Radar/GPS: Raytheon Raymarine RL80C
- Plotter: Raymarine RC631
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine LI250
- Autopilot: Raytheon ST7000
- Nav Softwear: Jeppeson C-map
- VHF: Raytheon (x2) Ray210 & Ray220
- TV: JVC
- Stereo: (x2) Pioneer/JVC/Sony
- 1967 Hatteras 41 Sport Fisher$99,000$99,000Anacortes, WA 98221BananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 2002 Bayliner 3488 Motor Yacht$119,000$119,000Anacortes, WA 98221BananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1985 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse Sedan$249,000$249,000Anacortes, WA 98221BananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1997 Bayliner 2859 Ciera Express$24,750$24,750Anacortes, WA 98221BananaBelt Boats & Yachts