Palma, ESSell a boat like this
Destination, launched late 2002/delivered early 2003, and refit and class surveys completed in 2021, turns heads in every port. Her Dubois/Alloy Yachts pedigree is one of the world's best. Add the original Redman Whiteley interior with the later Reymond Langton Design input and you have an internationally celebrated combination that is hard to beat.
Destination's excellent sailing performance and ever popular exterior and interior design are timeless. Carbon fiber mast and in-furling boom pair up with captive winches to produce exhilarating sailing, whether cruising or "Bucket" racing.
Speed & Distance
Destination, launched late 2002 and delivered early 2003, turns heads in every port. Her Dubois/Alloy Yachts pedigree is one of the world’s best. Add the original Redman Whiteley interior with the later Reymond Langton Design input and you have an internationally celebrated combination that’s hard to beat.
Destination’s excellent sailing performance and ever-popular exterior and interior design are timeless. Carbon fiber mast and in-furling boom pair up with captive and on-deck winches to produce exhilarating sailing, whether cruising or “Bucket” racing. Flush deck hatches, hidden articulating anchors, stern and side platforms to the water are the most modern features. The deck layout with two spacious “cockpits” and the interior layout with panoramic upper saloon/pilothouse, lower saloon and 4 staterooms for 8 guests aft create a flexible, comfortable living space for safe, enjoyable cruising.
The latest substantial refit ending in December 2020 and the completion with flying colors of her 20-year ABS class surveys in 2021, plus constant assiduous maintenance, deliver Destination in truly extraordinary condition. This superb condition coupled with enduring, desirable features is exceptionally valuable to any new owner.
Built to ABS Class and MCA compliance, Destination is a tried and true world-cruiser from the tropics to the polar climes—at your beckoned call to begin your journey immediately.
- Dubois/Alloy top pedigree performance sailing yacht
- Redman Whiteley/Reymond Langton Design Interior
- Custom opening side platform in addition to stern platform
- Carbon rig with in-furling boom; rig out in 2019 survey; back in with upgrades
- Ever-popular layout with upper and lower salons, Four staterooms aft; master with special daybed area
- Extensive refit 2019-2021
- 20 year ABS class surveys/certification completed 2021
- Beautiful condition in all departments; ready to circumnavigate immediately
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 1987 Heesen Custom$5,900,000$5,900,000Saint Thomas, VINorthrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2002 Westport Flybridge$8,750,000$8,750,000Newport Beach, CA 92625Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2006 Custom Molokai Strait$1,295,000$1,295,000Lighthouse Point, FL 33064Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2013 Feadship Full Displacement$90,000,000$90,000,000Palm Beach, FL 33407Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC