The popular 310 is a well crafted and nicely finished cruiser with a pleasing profile.
Full of features that set her apart from others, she’s designed with an expansive multi-function cockpit, large swim platform, beautifully outfitted interior with a generous mid-cabin and convertible dinette. Throughout, she’s well proportioned and attractively outfitted.
Ideal for evening and weekend cruising, she's a great all around boat that won’t break the bank.
Below, the cabin is bright & open and tastefully outfitted with rich upholstery and quality furnishings. There's a comfortable offset berth forward with genuine mattress, built-in TV, stand of storage drawers and privacy curtain. Aft, to starboard, a mid-cabin dinette comfortably seats 4 and converts for sleeping. Conveniently opposite, a full function galley is designed with composite countertop, molded sink w/ cutting board/cover, upright refrigerator w/ freezer section, 2 burner stove top, built-in microwave and nice assortment of storage. Just aft is a single molded piece fiberglass enclosed head with vanity, sink, electric head, large mirror, shower, opening port and plenty of dry storage. Finally aft, is a generous full access mid-cabin. It’s designed with a large comfortable double berth which can convert to seating featuring plush perimeter padding, locker storage and ventilation that’s enhanced with an over-sized port.
- Multiple Hatches w/ Shades & Screens
- 4 Opening Ports
- Canvas Carpet Protection
- Stereo w/ Cabin & Cockpit Speakers
- XM Satellite Radio
HULL / DECK
Cockpit is multi-function with fore & aft facing seating, dinette table, double helm seating with bolster plus comfortable lounge opposite. A stylish, forward angle radar arch supports the full canvas enclosure while adding solid structure.
- Power Engine Compartment Deck Lift
- Wet Bar
- Integrated Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Transom Storage Compartment
- Bolstered Helm Seat w/ Adjacent Double Companion
- Curved Windshield w/ Center Opening & Wipers
- Electric Windlass
- Remote Search Light
- Bow Rail
ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
- Helm Magnetic Compass
- Raymarine RL72 Color Chartplotter / Radar / GPS
- Tri-Data Depth & Knot Meter
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- TV Antenna
MECHANICAL / SYSTEMS
- Air Conditioning & Heat
- Trim Tabs
AC Shore Power
- Dual 30 Amp Service w/ Cords
- Kohler 5kw Generator - 160 Hrs
- Battery Charger
DC Battery Service
- 3 Batteries
- 12 Volt Selector Panel w/ Volt Meter
- Battery Selector Switch
Clean, Well Equipped & Nicely Maintained Offering
- Misc Handling Gear
- Misc Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2011 Bayliner 285$59,900East Greenwich, RIPrestige Yacht Sales - East Greenwich, RI
- 2005 Bavaria 36$99,900Old Saybrook, CTPrestige Yacht Sales - East Greenwich, RI
- 2014 Jeanneau 44 Deck Salon$249,900East Greenwich, RIPrestige Yacht Sales - East Greenwich, RI
- 2008 Back Cove 26$99,500East Greenwich, RIPrestige Yacht Sales - East Greenwich, RI