Edge Water, MD
- Recent Survey available to serious buyers.
- RECENTLY REDUCED TO ONLY $69,000 - Over $40,000 in Options Since purchase December, 2017 listed Below.
- You could live on this boat - Totally Loaded - 2 independent Nav Systems & Radar
LAST Three Years Major Refresh of Sea Ray 2001 Sundancer 310 31ft - 600HP
$15,280.00 BRAND NEW WESTERBEKE GENERATOR - 2021 - 120 ac at sea.
- $6,200.00 NEW CERAMIC COATED RISERS AND MANIFOLDS - BOTH ENGINES BEING INSTALLED BY EARLY MAY BY A MASTER ENGINE MECHANIC
$2,500.00 GARMIN XHD RADAR SYNCS WITH NAV SYSTEM
$1,200.00 LOWRANCE ELITE TI - 12 INCH COLOR TOUCH SCREEN- INTERNET REFRESH S/W
$299.00 TOTAL SCAN TRANSDUCER
$214.00 BLUECHART CARD
$900.00 BRAND NEW NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR
$6,000.00 HIGH & LOW FULL COVER CANVAS & 2 NEW BIMINIS BY THE SEA RAY ARCH
$900.00 3 HIGH PERFORMANCE AGM BATTERIES
$300.00 PROSPORT COMPUTERIZED BATTERY CHARGER - 3 CHANNELS 1 TO EACH OF 3 BATTERIES
$296.00 VHF PHONE
$400.00 2 NEW STARTERS
$300.00 ROD HOLDERS
$100.00 LED LIGHTS OVER HELM
$91.00 FLEX HOSES
$120.00 HELM KENWOOD SPEAKERS
$100.00 BOAT ZINCS
- $6000. NEW CERAMIC COATED RISERS AND MANIFOLDS - BOTH ENGINES
- $5,000 CURRENT HEAD REFRESH ON STARBOARD MOTOR, NEW PLUGS, CAPS, WIRES, ETC.
$40,000.00 MAJOR REBUILD TOTAL BY SECOND OWNER - LOTS OF TLCARE.
The Sea Ray 310 Sundancer features twin 5.7L MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI HORIZON inboard drives and an inviting cockpit layout. Below deck, the cabin has been made even more spacious, perfect for extended hours of relaxation and luxurious comfort.
Sleeps up to 5 people comfortable for overnight trips. Dual navigation systems and new Garmn xHD Radar makes it safe.
The boat is also rigged for fishing.
Only 600 total hours on the motors. Recently Surveyed, This is a rarely used like new boat with all seats and cushions in very good condition.
Amazing Options includes: Over $25,000 of Options for Safety, Automation, Convenience and FUN! LIKE A NEW SEA RAY AT THIS LOW PRICE - $65K
- $15,000 BRAND NEW WESTERBEKE 5KW GENERATOR - JUST INSTALLED - 120 AC power all the time.
- $6,200.00 NEW CERAMIC COATED RISERS AND MANIFOLDS - BOTH ENGINES BEING INSTALLED BY MID APRIL BY MASTER MECHANIC.
- $8,000 of Canvas - Low full cover & Full High Covers & 2 new Bimini's
- Heat & Airconditioned Cabin
- 5 Stainless Rod Holders - $300
- New Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar - $2500
- Full cover low canvas - $3000
- Full Cover high canvas including 2 new Bimini sections - $3000
- Garmin color GPS Plotter synced to new GARMIN radar - Can navigate in the dark or fog - $2500
- Lowrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & total scan fishfinder - $3000
- Forward Sunpad - $300
- Cockpit Sunpad - $300
- Vacuflush powered Head - $1000
- Enclosed Shower & Toilet
- Powered Windlass to raise and lower anchor - $1000 ($10K TO INSTALL NEW)
- Powered spotlight controlled from Helm - $500
- Overhead lighting in the helm - $100
- $500 - Onboard ProSport Computerized Three Channel Battery Charger for the 3 large AGM Batterys
- Powered hatch over motors - $1000
- Powered Vent at Helm
- Full carpet in excellent condition
- Raytheon GPS and Depth Finders
- Electric Stove
- Kitchen Sink & work area
- Multiple charging stations for Phones Etc.
- Tables for dining & entertainment
DETAILED DESCRIPTION - NEW 5.0 MCGA Multiport EFI GENERATOR - Our Newest Multiport Electronic Fuel Injection! Low-Profile, Low-Speed, High Performance. The Westerbeke 5.0 MCGA marine gasoline generator is compact, quiet and operates at low-speed to reduce noise. Westerbeke's unique marine design results in a high-performance generator with precise speed control and excellent fuel economy. The low operating speed of the Westerbeke 5.0 MCGA combined with a heavy-duty industrial base engine contribute to a longer lasting, more reliable product.
Multiport EFI and Return-less Fuel System
The NEW Westerbeke 5.0 MCGA generator features sequential multiport electronic fuel injection (EFI). Multiport EFI provides optimum fuel efficiency, easy starting, improved reliability and reduced emissions. In conjunction with Multiport EFI, electronic speed control maintains the engine at a constant speed (precise frequency regulation) and virtually eliminates “bogging down” when load is applied. A water-cooled return-less fuel system aids in the prevention of vapor lock for improved performance in high ambient temperatures. Multiport EFI also features advanced diagnostic capabilities.
Speed & Distance
Deck and Hull Equipment
In Port Electrical Electrical Connections.
Hose down equipment.
Helm Overhead Lighting
Iluminated electronic gauge
$15,000 - BRAND NEW 2020 Onboard Westerbeke 5 KW Generator - 120 AC power all the time.
$6,200 - BRAND NEW CERAMIC LINED RISERS AND MANIFOLDS BEING INSTALLED NEXT THREE WEEKS.
$900 - BRAND NEW NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR & ICE MAKER.
$2,500 - New New Garmin Radar which syncs to Garmin Color Nav - Can navigate in the dark or fog.
$3000 - New Lowrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & total - scan fishfinder.
Vacuflush powered Head.
Enclosed Shower & Toilet Pressurized Water System in Cabin & Rear for Hose Down or Shower.
Powered Windlass to raise and lower anchor.
Powered spotlight controled from Helm = $500
Overhead lighting in the helm = $100
Onboard ProSport 20 Dual Bank Battery Charger for the 3 large Battery Bank - $500
Powered hatch over motors - $1000
Powered Vent at Helm
Onboard Westerbe 5 KW Generator - 120 AC power all the time - $15,000 - JUST INSTALLED & READY TO CRUISE WITH 120 POWER ALL THE TIME FOR HEAT/AC.
Garmin color GPS Plotter synced to new radar - Can navigate in the dark or fog - $2500
Lorrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & total scan fishfinder - $3000
Vacuflush powered Head - $1000
Enclosed Shower & ToiletPressurized Water System in Cabin & Rear for Hose Down
Powered Windlass to raise and lower anchor - $1000
Powered spotlight controled from Helm -
Overhead lighting in the helm
Onboard ProSport COMPUTERIZED THREE Bank Battery Charger for the 3 large AGM Batterys. EACH BATTERY HAS A SEPARATE CONNECTION TO THE COMPUTERIZED BATTERY CHARGER.
Powered hatch over motors
Powered Vent at Helm
Full Kitchen with large cabinets, sink, microwave, electric Stove and refrigerator. Every thing works.
SLEEPS 5 in Cabin in air conditioned comfort.
Richly cushioned seating throughout.
Large Master Sleeping Area
DUAL NAVIGATION SYSTEMS WITH:
- Garmin color GPS Plotter synced to new radar - Can navigate in the dark or fog
- New Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar synced to the Color Garmin GPS Plotter - You can run the radar overlay on the Garmin
- Lorrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & NEW Total Scan Fishfinder Transducer