Fort Myers, FL 33908Sell a boat like this
Pursuit 2870 Center Console
Salty Lick is a 2001 2870 Pursuit powered with 2015 twin 200 HP Yamaha outboards. Both motors just had a compression test done and compressions were good on all cylinder 175-180 PSI on all cylinders.
In 2021 the owners had a custom triple axle Sea-Tech aluminum trailer built specifically for the vessel. In 2020 both fuel tanks were replaced; the replacement tanks are aluminum and the tanks were coated and built to the same specifications as the factory tanks. The bottom was painted and a new boot stripe was painted at the water line in 2021. The vessel comes with a complete boat cover that is approximately three years old; it will cover the Pursuit from the pulpit to the transom and is secured with snaps at the gunnel. Two cranking batteries were installed two years ago and the deep cycle battery was installed one year ago, vessel has a newer Garmin.
The 2870 Pursuit is well known for being a premier center console with the Pursuit/S2 yacht quality that we have come to expect over the years. She carries a nice 9’6” beam, a deep-V hull, a large cockpit with an integrated swim platform and transom gate, along with integrated bow pulpit and a stainless-steel bow rail. Designed for comfort, there is a marine head and sink in the console. For the fishermen, there are in-floor fish boxes, transom fish box, livewell, and rod holders. For easy maintenance the 2870 offers a tilt away helm that provides easy access to the wiring.
Vessel Features and Amenities:
- Full mooring cover
- Boat ladder
- Transom wash down
- Transom fish box
- Transom gate
- In floor storage
- Leaning post helm seat with livewell
- Forward helm seat
Bow seating with storage
- 2015 Twin Yamaha F200XB 200 hp
- Stainless steel 3-blade props
- Fuel tanks replaced 2020 with aluminum built to factory specs
- SeaTech aluminum trailer custom built for Pursuit 2870
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1985 Catalac Catamaran$72,900$72,900Port Charlotte, FL 33981United Yacht Sales - Florida, Sarasota / Ft. Myers / Naples / Cape Coral Area
- 1968 Burger 64 Flush Deck$349,000$349,000Sarasota, FL 34236United Yacht Sales - Florida, Sarasota / Ft. Myers / Naples / Cape Coral Area
- 1997 PDQ 36 LRC$149,000$149,000Punta Gorda, FL 33950United Yacht Sales - Florida, Sarasota / Ft. Myers / Naples / Cape Coral Area
- 1986 Heritage East Sundeck 44$89,900$89,900San Carlos Park, FL 33931United Yacht Sales - Florida, Sarasota / Ft. Myers / Naples / Cape Coral Area