2001 Performer 32 Walkaround Bad Tude
The 32 Performer, Bad Tude, was built in 2001 in Freeport, TX by John Tommason. John bought the molds and built only a few boats. This hull was the first pulled from the refreshed, new molds and placed in the Houston Boat Show in 2001. She has been maintained by a meticulous owner who has spared no expense modifying and caring for the boat. Bad Tude requires very little trim tab, has a shallow shaft angle and there is hardly any bow rise in her characteristics. The turbos start to wind at 2000 RPM and she begins to really move at that point. Her Yanmars are full mechanical engines translating to an extremely simple, fast, easy-to-maintain and comfortable ride. Bad Tude is the Mercedes of Sport Fishing Yachts. The hull is full composite (no structure wood) with 4” aluminum angle iron running the full length of the engine room supporting both engines. Bad Tude has extremely efficient fuel burn and when in the big seas, she will never shake or flex. You will not find a stress crack or flaw in this beautiful turnkey boat. Bad Tude is a terrific choice whether taking overnight trips, long inexpensive cruises or just a day trip out to the bay enjoying friends and family.
Speed & Distance
Very nice V-berth forward with ample storage/shelves on both the port and starboard sides running the full length of the berth.
Shower and head with ample storage under the sink.
Nice spacious galley with a sink and all of the amenities
Ergonomic console display with large screens and engine displays.
Upgraded ship-to-shore radios, Garmin GPS map 740S, Raytheon radio, Furuno radar and more.
Dual Perko battery switches, upgrade wiring harness.
Custom lift hatch for full access to the engines and transmissions.
All personal items non affixed to the boat.
Bad Tude is an extreme fishing machine. She has been meticulously maintained and is in tip-top mechanical condition. Some of the new upgrades and maintenance are as follows:
- New trans coolers and new fuel coolers as well as two new spare fuel coolers from Mr. Cool
- New oil coolers, after coolers and exchangers were added in 2018
- Haul out and all zincs in September 2019
- New dripless shaft seal on starboard engine
- New cold water lines to both dripless shaft seals 2019
- New exhaust mixers 2018
- New tachometers and alternator drives installed 2018
- New oil pan and dipstick tube on starboard engine 2017
- Upgraded sea strainers 2018
- Installed removable dive deck on transom
- New air conditioning, raw water through-hull added as a prep for a generator 2018
- Both engines have recent alternators and belts
- New bottom Spring 2019, with haul out September 2019 and in dry haul since September 2019
- Re-glassed both muffler boxes and stiffened baffles in both boxes which also serve as anti-siphon loops
Overall, this boat is an extreme value with classic styling and is ready to fish. If you’re interested in big game fishing and enjoying deep sea adventures, this is the right boat for you! Bad Tude won’t last long at this price, so feel free to give us a call and make us an offer as she is ready for a new owner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
- 2006 Albemarle 268 Express Fisherman$59,900Houston, TXGalati Yacht Sales Texas
- 1999 Boston Whaler 26 Outrage$45,000Galveston, TXGalati Yacht Sales Texas
- 2013 Cruisers 278 SS Azure$59,900Kemah, TXGalati Yacht Sales Texas
- 1995 Tollycraft 57 Motor Yacht$325,000Port Aransas, TXGalati Yacht Sales Texas