Castine, MESell a boat like this
Scrimp built, wheel and deep keel. Blue awlgrip hull, faired bottom and templated foils. Good inventory of sails and electronics. Has enjoyed a leisurely cruising life in Maine since 2013. Couple of months use then stored in doors.
She is currently on a mooring in Castine, ME, but will be going on the hard in Seal Harbor mid September.
Within 2lbs of class minimum according to her last certificate in 2012!
Very clean and well kept Euro layout interior with galley & nav station forward. Blue cushions throughout, excellent condition. This boat is equipped with the Comfort Group Package as well as the Systems Group Package options. Floor boards in good condition.
Complete Raymarine ST 60 System
- Raymarine e7 Hybrid Touch CP at helm
- i70 multi function 2018
- Analog / Digital Wind
- 1 Tri Data
- Below Deck AP with control head at Nav and wired remote control at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ RAM Mic at the helm and broadcast through cockpit stereo speakers
Clarion Marine AM-FM-CD player w/ipod connection
Infinity speakers in cabin plus cockpit speakers
- Factory Shore Power w/Cord
- Battery Charger
- 2 batteries
- DC & AC breaker panels
- Navigation and interior lighting.
Doyle 2011 suite of class sails are reported to be very lightly used. 2007 Ullmans in club race condition.
- Doyle - 2011
- Ullman - 2007
Jibs & Genoas
- Doyle Stratus Carbon - 2018 Class Jib
- Doyle - 2011 Class jib
- Ullman - 2007 Class jib
- Doyle - 2011 89sqm
- Ullman - 2007 89sqm
- Spinnaker Sock
- Lazy Jacks
- Both mains configured with Fasttrack slides.
- Spare main halyard
- Mainsail cover
- Jib Cover 2018
Hull & Deck
- 2020 Insurance Survey
- Blue Awlgrip hull,
- Red VC Offshore bottom paint - 2011
- Buff two tone decks - clean w/ light to moderate crazing
- Factory installed genoa tracks
- Out haul - 12:1 upgrade
- Blue mainsail and helm cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Life line cushions
- At last check, only 2lbs over class minimum.
- Restless did sustain a grounding while in Maine. The owner had the boat professionally repaired and reviewed by a surveyor. Documentation of all work performed available for serious buyers.
- Cockpit / Salon table
- Screens for all ports
- Wheel and binnacle cover with pocket for CP
- Cockpit cushions
- Life preservers
- 4 Dock lines & 3 fenders wtih covers
- Anchor and rode/chain
- Bosun's Chair
- Boat hook