"Isabel" is a 2-owner performance cruising boat that has had immaculate care and good upgrades along the way. She has a unique sail plan with both a self tacking jib on an eliptical track for ease of sailing & a 115% genoa for light air performance and/ or club racing.
Beautiful blue hull, 3 Cabin interior where the aft starboard cabin can be used as a "storage garage" if desired, Iverson Dodger, Newer batteries, Bottom Paint 2019 and more.
Call today to schedule a viewing of this great performance cruiser.
Speed & Distance
All doors are made in sandwich construction with light foam inside to save weight and maintain good sailing performance. Bulkheads are in beige semi gloss and furniture is made of mahogany faced marine plywood, partly high gloss varnished.
Forward cabin: Separated by a door from saloon. Large double berth with hanging locker and locker. Shelves.
Saloon: The saloon has a big U-shaped settee with a table on starboard side and 2 separate upholstered seats on port side. Between the single seats is a chart table. Bottle rack in saloon table pedestal.
Galley: L-shaped galley with a large icebox incl. aggregate. 2 burner gas stove with oven. Stainless steel double sink. Large cupboard and several spacious lockers. The water tank has a capacity of approx. 220 litres.
Chart table: The chart table is located between the two single seats. The electric panel is located at the chart table with space for navigational equipment. Chart storage inside chart table.
Head: The head is aft on port side with a marine-toilet including a holding tank. Cold water for sink and shower supplied by an electrical pressure system. Locker.
Aft cabins: On port side with large double berth, hanging locker. Starboard cabin has he same berth dimensions but a bit less headroom, can be used as a 3rd cabin or storage area.
- 12v Top Load Refrigeration
- Propane Stove w Over - 2 Burner - Stainless Steel
- L-shaped counter
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Pressure water
- Large counter area
- Multiple lockers and drawers
- Opening hatch
- 4 x 115 aH 12v House Battery Bank
- 1 x 12v Engine Start Battery
- 85 amp Alternator
- Battery Charger - New 2017
- Ample Power Smart Regulator - determines charge rate based on battery state
- Matrix DC Meter at Nav Station
- Inverter - 12v to 110v with 2 110v outlets
- Electrical panel at the navigation table, with breakers, battery voltmeter, fuel gauge, 12- and 110-volt outlets
- 30 Amp Dock Connection and cord
- 4- 110 volt outlets
- 12 Volt outlet at Helm
- 3 USB Ports
- Navigation lights with red/green at bow, white stern and steaming light, anchor light.
- Lights in the saloon, forward cabin, head and galley.
- Garmin 2006C Chart Plotter at Helm
- Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot
- Garmin speed, depth sensors
- Garmin wind sensors (not operational)
- 2 x Garmin Multifunction Repeaters at Helm Station
- AIS Tranceiver (both send & receive)
- Compass at steering wheel
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- VHF Speaker in Cockpit
- Sony AM/ FM/ CD Player
- Bluetooth Apple interface for Sony system
- 2 Salon Speakers
- 2 Cockpit Speakers
- Bilge pumps: 2 manual and 1 electric
- All underwater plumbing double-clamped
- Engine and 110 volt water heater
- Pressurized hot and cold water in galley and head
- 60 gallon water capacity
- Shower with drain and drain pump in head
- Ventilated propane locker - ABYC
- Stainless-steel holding tank
- 9/10 Double Spreader Fractional Rig
- Adjustable Backstay & "Safety" Backstay
- Solid Boom Vang
- Furling Headsail System
- 2 Self-tailing Harken 2 speed #32 Halyard winches
- 2 Self-tailing Harken 2 speed #44 Genoa winches
- 2 Self-tailing Harken 2 speed #32 Spinnaker winches
- 10 Rope clutches and lead blocks
- Hanse single-line reefing system, internal halyards, all lead aft to cockpit
- Hanse self-tacking jib deck gear, with traveler
- Genoa tracks with double car sliders and terminals
- Main, jib, furler, reefing lines, yards and sheets
- 2 Spinnaker Halyards
- 2 Winch handles
- Mast mounted Outhaul winch
- Full Battened Mainsail
- Hanse Battcar system with Lazy Bag/ Jacks
- 115% Genoa on side deck tracks
- 100% Self Tacking Headsail on Eliptical traveler track fwd of mast
- Stainless-steel stem head with twin rollers and fairleads
- Self-bailing anchor locker
- Lofrans Electric Anchor Winch, 1000 Watt
- Delta Anchor with Chain and Rode
- 4 mooring, 2 spring cleats with fairleads
- Navigation lights fore and aft, anchor light on mast
- Stainless-steel bow and stern pulpits, stanchions with double lifelines
- Aluminum toerail with replaceable synthetic rubrail
- Self-bailing cockpit with teak cockpit seats and sole
- Large twin lazarette cockpit lockers
- Leather covered wheel with pedestal
- Whitlock tie-rod steering
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit Table
- Iverson Dodger - Beige Sunbrella
- Bimini - Blue Sunbreallla
- Sail Cover - Beige Sunbrella
- Volvo Penta MD 2030 (approx. 29 hp) inboard diesel engine with freshwater cooling.
- Saildrive - NEW 2018
- Seawater strainer
- Primary & Secondary fuel filter.
- 3 Blade Folding Prop
- Hand-laid-up using Isophtalic resin
- Inside surfaces finished with topcoat
- Bulkheads bonded to hull and deck.
Stringers and floors
Self-draining cockpit with large lockers
Opening hatches in forward cabin, aft cabin, galley, head and salon
Teak on cockpit seats.
10 windows in superstructure (6 opening).
Self-draining anchor locker.
Lead keel and cast iron shaft.
Stainless steel keel bolts.
Cantilevered profiled rudder with alloy rudder shaft and needle bearings.
- 1993 Bruce Roberts Pilothouse 44$38,500Anacortes, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2007 Jeanneau 40.3$149,500Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2021 Jeanneau 389Request a PriceSeattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 1980 Nauticat NC-44$185,000Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle