Gig Harbor, WA
***Assumable Live-aboard Slip available in Gig Harbor***
Her 14'6 beam provides great stability on the water and a very spacious interior. The 220hp Cummins 6BT5.9 diesel engine is well-maintained and has only 2,350 hrs. She cruises at 7-8nm/hr and burns less than 3 gallons of fuel per hour. Her large pilothouse is fitted with the full range of electronics, Morse engine controls and Hynautic steering. A day bunk/settee and table make the pilothouse roomy enough for the captain and 3 others.
The main salon includes a full galley with a 3-burner propane stove and oven, a microwave, and a full-size refrigerator. The Large settee and galley table convert to a comfy queen size berth for overnight guests. There is a huge amount of dry storage in the main salon for enough provisions to last the entire season.
The master stateroom forward has a walk-around queen sized birth and plenty of storage for live-a-boards or extended cruising. The master has a private access to a full head and separate stand up shower. The entire living quarters are heated by a 3-zone Webasto Diesel hydronic heating system.
Notable Features and Upgrades:
- Fresh Bottom Paint and new zincs 9/19/19
- Assumable Moorage in Gig Harbor WA
- 10' Achilles RIB dinghy with 2012 Yamaha 8hp 4 stroke outboard
- Honda 2000 watt portable generator
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Raytheon Autopilot
- Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower
- New Main Shaft 2017
- New Furuno Radar 2018
- New convertible galley table 2018
- New replacement pumps for all critical systems
- Completely flushed main engine cooling system and cabin heating system 2019
- New hot water circulation pump 2019
Turn-key and ready to cruise!