Georgetown, MD 21930Sell a boat like this
*New boat aquired so this one has to go! Will pay for winterization and winter storage for new owner!
* Over $20k spent on new parts and refreshes over the past 2 years, list below, Boat is spotless! *
• Twin Mercury Racing 500EFI blue motors 470HP Ea. (460 hours)
• Brand new Transom asemblies in 2022
• Bravo 3 XR Outdrives - New/Replaced in 2011
• Bravo 3 XR Pro Finished Racing Props
• Mercury Racing 280s K-Plane Trim Tabs with indicators
• 12'2" Beam (over a foot wider than the formula 400ss!)
Has every amenity and creature comfort you would want
• Kohler 7.3kw generator (240 hrs)
• Air conditioning and Heat
• Hot water heater with 6gal tank
• Vaccuflush Head with Porcelain Toilet, Vanity/Sink, stand up Shower.
• Two Burner Cook top and Microwave
• Two refrigerators - cockpit and cabin
• Two TVs - one in aft cabin and one in main cabin
• Electric Windlass with Delta Stainless Anchor with forward pedal controls
• Interior is finished with Solid Cherrywood Cabinetry and ultraleather seating
• Teak flooring was just refinished.
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• V-shaped dinette with electric lift that converts the U-shaped lounge into a queen size bed.
• Shore power with cable TV hookups
• SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
• Built in central Vaccuum system with hoses and attachments
• DingyRamp HD+ Roll on Boat lift setup for Tenders up to 400lbs - https://www.dinghyramp.com/
• Ratheon Radar and AutoPilot
I'm the 3rd owner
Drives were replaced with new heavy duty XR drives in 2011
Heads were pulled by previous owner and had the valve train freshened at 350 hours.
I wasn't provided receipts but you are more than welcome to bring your mechanic for a compression and/or leak down test.
Boat Cruises at 36-42mph between 3600-4000RPM
I've seen 51mph at 4600 RPM with 10 people on board and 200 Gal of Fuel, and was still climbing
Boat will do close to 60mph at 5200RPM with a lighter load.
Everything works on this boat. If something was broken, intermittent, or needed updated, it was done.
• New Bravo HD Transom Assemblies ($11k in receipts)(2022)
• New Fireboy Extinguisher for Sea-Fire automatic fire system ($600)(2021)
• New Garmin 12" GPSMAP 8612 Multifunction Display ($3600)(2021)
• New Motion hatch motors, Relays, and wiring (2022)
• New Starter Relays (2022)
• New Outdrive trim pump relay solenoids (4 qty) for both Trim pumps (2022)
• New Trim Tab pump relay solenoids (4 qty) for both pumps (2022)
• New Water pump impellers (2021)
• New Generator impeller (2021)
• New batteries (3) (2021)
• New 4" Attwood Turbo Blower motors (2022)
• New Ignition coil on port (2022)
• New EVA Foam flooring in cabin (replaced carpet)
• New Aft cabin mattress
• Replaced Nav lights and anchor lights with LED bulbs
• Bottom paint touched up (4/2022)
• Drive paint (4/2022)
• Drive gear oil change (4/2022)
• New Fuel/water separators (9/2022)
• 20+ hour cut/polish/sealant (8/2022)
• Several new fresh water lines and bilge pump lines
• Newer cockpit cover + 2nd backup cover
• Corsa Quiet Exhuast system Fully serviced (9/2022)
All original Donzi manuals and documentation included--> manuals for every system on the boat.
Boat is documented with the US Coast Guard
Have recent survey from Kissinger Marine (2021) will provide to serious buyers
• Twin step Z-Tech hull
• Stringers are Kevlar over foam (no wood, or rot!)
• Length: 39'10"
• Beam: 12' 2"
• Weight: 15,500 lbs
• Headroom: 6'3"
• Fuel Capacity: 302 Gal
• Fresh Water: 40 Gal
• Holding tank: 20 Gal
Boat is located at Skipjack Cove in Georgetown Maryland. New owner may use the slip through November 1.
If new owner is keeping the boat on the chesapeake, I will pay for winterization and dry storage.
Reason for selling - My kids keep getting bigger and they want to overnight more, so buying a cruiser with more sleeping arrangements.
$130k, shoot me an offer!
Call or text @ 319.389.6503