Fort Lauderdale, FL
Custom convertible! HYLTONIAN, a 72' FLYBRIDGE MOTOR YACHT featuring a skybridge launched ahead of it’s time by TIFFANY YACHTS in 2000, was custom-built for an experienced owner. She features exotic woodwork and even has an elevator! 3 Staterooms plus crew with a total of 5 heads onboard. Currently located in Virginia making her way south to Fort Lauderdale soon. Owner is ready to sell 2000 TIFFANY 72’ FLYBRIDGE MOTOR YACHT HYLTONIAN and is open to offers.
Speed & Distance
- (3) Cabins
- (5) Heads - includes a Day Head on main deck and a day head in flybridge
- (1) Crew cabin
- Interior Finish: Pecan & Cherry
- Cherry & Brass in Galley, Hardwood Flooring in Heads, Rugs/Carpeting throughout
- Overhead: Vinyl & "Sen Suede"
- Dinettes: Table in Salon - one in Enclosed Flybridge and one at Skybridge
- Location: to Port and Forward in Salon
- Stove Shut-Offs: Stove & Switchboard
- Oven: Wall Oven
- Refrigeration: Sub Zero Fridge/Freezer & Freezer Chest in Cockpit
- Ice Maker: (2) Raritan
- Water Maker: Sea Recovery 1200 GPD
- Washer/Dryer: General Electric
- Dishwasher: Frigidaire
- Compactor: General Electric
- Sinks: Twin "Kohler"
- Microwave: General Electric
- Counter: Black Galaxy Granite
Interior & Sleeping Accommodations
A guest cabin to port with four single berths, good storage and a head forward. The VIP cabin forward has a centerline queen sized berth with a head to port and aft. Like all of the cabins the storage is very good and comes with fully lined cedar hanging closets. The master stateroom is to starboard and is accessed from the lower passage way through double doors. There is a queen sized berth that converts to a sit up bed at the touch of a button for viewing the TV. The head is aft and comes with a walk in shower and a good sized Jacuzzi tub which one steps down into. There is a TV and refrigerator in tub area.
Interior Salon, Dining & Galley Areas
The interior of the vessel really has to be seen to understand the amount of work that has gone into this interior. The blending of the Pecan with Cherry trim and the beautiful soft furnishings give a lovely warm and homely feeling.
The door from the exterior into the salon is air operated with a key pad for security. Aft to starboard in the salon is the elevator up to the flybridge. To port is a large sofa with an easy chair and coffee table. To starboard is "U" shaped seating around a dining table. The day head is forward of this. The entertainment center is forward.
The galley is open to the salon and is down two steps.
This is accessed from the cockpit. One also goes through this area to access the engine room. There are two single berths outboard with a large hanging locker and a full head.
Large cockpit with laid teak planking deck and teak covering boards around the gunwale. There is a transom door/tuna door for fishing. Forward in the cockpit to port is another engine control station. In board of this is the drink cooler and cabinet freezer. The engine room door is on the centerline.
Centerline in the cockpit and aft towards the transom are fish boxes which can be supplied by the 800 lb. per day "Eskimo" ice machine. A live bait well is located further aft in the cockpit deck.
Access to the flybridge is up a ladder that has curved steps at the bottom. The port side deck is accessed from the cockpit by opening the electrically operated step. The side decks are good sized and have securely installed hand rails along the superstructure.
Forward deck on centerline is the windlass which has both local and remote controls. Alternate access to the chain locker is from the forward cabin.
This vessel has both an enclosed flybridge and a second open skybridge above that. The enclosed flybridge comes with double access doors from the aft deck. On the exterior aft deck of enclosed bridge and to port is a helm station for fishing. There is a vertical ladder from this deck up to the skybridge.
Inside the enclosed bridge is a full head to port with a small galley forward of that. Opposite to starboard is the elevator from the salon which is rather unique on any yacht this size. Forward of this is the "U" shaped seating around the dining table.
Forward in the enclosed flybridge is a large wrap-around console in which the extensive inventory of electronics are mounted. There are three electrically operated helm chairs with great visibility.
The open flybridge is large with excellent visibility. The helm console is on the centerline and has a powered opening section in which the electronics that are more prone to weather damage are installed. There are two helm seats with a small bench seat outboard to port. Forward is a large seating area with a small table. The helm console is protected by a hinged hard top and another unique feature is the hydraulically operated radar arch.
The fishing equipment includes hydraulically operated twin out riggers and there is also a center rigger. There are numerous rod holders and inside the enclosed flybridge there is large rod storage areas set into the overhead. Owner typically kept about 18 "Penn International" reels plus rods in this area.
- TV/Video: Mitsubishi TV
- Antennas: VHF, SSB, GPS, TV & AM/FM Radio
- Other Electronics: Sony Computer System, Cell/Intercom/Land-Line/SAT/Phone, (3) Cell Phones
- Searchlights: (2) ACR Electric Remote & Handheld
ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE STATION
- Autopilot: Robertson AP 300 DX
- Radar: Simrad & Anritsu
- Northstar 962
- Fish Finder: Furuno FCV 1000
- Depth Finder: Robertson Dataline & in the above
- VHF: Sea 156
- SSB: Sea 330 w/ Sea Call
- Hailor: Seahail
- Speed Log: Robertson Dataline
OPEN UPPER FLYBRIDGE STATION
- Compass: 5" Ritchie
- Autopilot: Robertson AP300X
- Radar: Anritsu
- Northstar 951
- Fish Finder: Furuno FCV 582
- Depth Finder: Robertson Dataline & in the above
- VHF: Standard
- SSB: Sea 330
- Speed Log: Robertson Dataline
- Auxiliary Generator: Northern Lights 30 Kw Port and 30 Kw. Starboard - 1800 RPM each
- Battery Charger: 40 amp 24 volt & 50 amp volt Raritan's
- Drip Pan: Fiberglass boxes w/ Lids, secure
- Shore Power Cables: (2) 50 amp 250 volt 100 ft on Power Reels. PH/TV
Fittings & Hardware
- Steering Gear: Four Station Hydraulic
- Ground Tackle: Danforth 4000 w/ 200' Chain + FX-85 Fortress w/ 600' Rode
- Stanchions: Aluminum
- Bow Pulpit: Aluminum
- Stern: Fiberglass w/ Gate + Teak Covering Boards
- Anchor Windlass: "Ideal" Vertical, Hydraulic
- Air Conditioning: Marine Air "Hydromatic" Chilled Water System
Fuel & Water Tanks
- Fuel Tank: 3500 Gallons total
- Water Tank: (1) 350 Gallon aluminum
- Holding Tanks: (2) Fiberglass Black Water & (3) Grey Water Poly-Plastic Tanks
- (2) Detroit Diesel 24V71's 1800 HP each
- Approx. Speed: 26 Knots Cruise & 34 Knots Max
- Engine Bed: Fiberglass Stringers w/ Steel Shoes
- Fuel Pump: Mechanical w/ Electrical Priming & Transfer Pumps
- Controls: 2 Lever DDEC each Station. 4 Stations
- Propellers: Four-Blade Bronze 36" x 37.5" + (2) Spare Propellers
- Propeller Shafts: Stainless Steel 3.5"
- Struts: Stainless Steel, I, 20" x 16"
- Trim Tabs: Stainless Steel Triple Ram 72" x 8"
- Bow Thruster: Wesmar
- Topsides: Molded Fiberglass
- Bottom: Molded Fiberglass
- Superstructure: Enclosed Flybridge & Open Flybridge
Fire Fighting Equipment & Safety Gear
- Hand Extinguisher: (8) 10 lb dry powder
- "Kidde" large clean agent bottle
- Fire Pump: Fresh & Sea Water Deck Washdown
- Life Rafts: (2) Viking 8-Man Offshore
- Bilge P/P Elect: (5) All Automatic w/ Alarms + Main Engine Emergency Suctions
- Smoke Detectors: Marinico Central System
- Gas Detector: Marinico Central System, Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Horn: Handheld + Triple Trumpets "Strom Bros"
This area is accessed through the crews cabin and has excellent access to carry out all service work.
As you enter the salon through the air operated door on the starboard side, the elevator to the enclosed bridge is to the starboard side. To port is a large sofa with a coffee table and barrel chair. On the starboard side is a U shaped dinette, with a day head forward of that. Down two steps and to the port side in the salon is the galley. Tastefully custom made cherry and pecan woods highlight the custom craftsmanship of this vessel. Down the companionway there is a guest stateroom to the port side, a guest VIP Stateroom forward and the master stateroom is to the starboard side.
The Flybridge can be accessed through the elevator that leads up from the salon, or the curved staircase that leads up from the starboard side in the cockpit. There is an aft deck on the outside of the enclosed bridge with a helm station. As you enter the enclosed bridge there is a Day head to the port side. Forward of the day head is a small galley. To the port side is the elevator with a U shaped dinette forward of that. The centerline helm forward gives you commanding views of the bow deck and outside.
The skybridge is accessed from a bridge ladder that comes up from the Aft deck of the enclosed flybridge. The centerline helm has an electrically opening panel to access all of the electronics. There are 2 helm seats and small built in wear to port. There is a large seating area and table forward of the helm. There is a hinged hardtop and hydraulically operated radar arch, for getting under bridges.