San Pedro, CA 90731Sell a boat like this
Perfect for family weekends at the Island, harbor hopping up the coast or entertaining at the dock, the Sea Ray Sundancer 410 boasts a great layout with two private staterooms and two heads, a well equipped galley and elegant salon, plus a huge cockpit with wraparound seating and a wet bar.
Playpen is lightly used and ready for her new owners. Check out the photos and specifications and call for your appointment to view!
Enter the cockpit via the wide swim platform. There's wraparound bench seating to accommodate a party, an elevated bench and captain seat at the helm, full wet bar and icemaker. Through the companionway, the galley is to port and across to starboard is the midships cabin and guest head with vanity, washbasin and shower wand. The guest stateroom is down one step and can readily be changed from additional seating to a double berth. Moving forward, the master head is to port and the master stateroom with island queen is in the bow. The master head has a separate shower stall, vacuflush head, vanity and washbasin. Carpeted throughout, with attractive blond wood joinery and multiple storage lockers and drawers.
- EnterTwo (2) Cruisair Marine Air units. 7,000 BTU & 12,000 BTU with digital controls.
- new Fusion stereo system throughout: Fusion MS-RA70NSX Stereo/CD/Sirius Satellite Radio Player, with Fusion MS-NRX200i Remote Controls, Wet
Sound Audio Speakers, Amplifiers andMP3/USB jacks.
- Beam Central Vacuum System with hose and attachments
- Vizio TVs in salon, master stateroom and cockpit
- U-Line Ice Maker in cockpit
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kenyon triple burner Stove with Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Ninja air fryer
- Corian sink molded into the counter top
- Four (4) Group 27, 12 volt Flooded Lead Acid Batteries , for 12 volt engine starting & house systems. Two (2) Deep cycle 6 volt batteries for the invertor batteries, one (1) Group 27, 12 volt Flooded Lead Acid Batteries , for 12 volt generator starting.
- Inteli-power model PD2040 battery charger
- Westerbeke 7.0BCGB generator
- Xantrex, Model: SW4024MC2 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
- 330 gls diesel in 2 aluminum tanks
- 100 gals water in 1 polyethylene tank
- 42 gals holding in polyethylene tank
- greywater system with sump pump
- new Raymarine MFD
- Garmin GPS-Map e7 XSV Multi-Functional Touchscreen Navigation Display, with GPS Chartplotter
- new Raymarine Raydome
- new Raymarine transducer (not installed)
- GarminMulti function monitor
- MercuryMarine SmartCraft Speedometer
- Raytheon RAY-220 VHF Radio/Hailer
- Sea Ray Boats SystemsMonitoring System Alarms (audible/visual)
- Ritchie 3.5" Compass
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin, Mercury Marine MerCruiser 496 MAG-HO MPI (Sequential Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injected), 8.1 Liter (496 cid) Inboard/Outboard Gasoline Engines
- MercuryMarine SmartCraft SystemView Digital Monitoring System
- Teleflex mechanical lever/cable throttle and shift controls
- ZF HurthMarine Gear 63-V-2.5
- new canvas and isinglass enclosure
- Naquali Fiberglass Water-Lift Mufflers for underwater discharge
- dripless shaft seals
- Bennett Marine 12 volt Electro-Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- galvanized plow anchor w/rode
- stainless steel swimstep safety rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1999 Mainship 350 Trawler$139,900$139,900San Pedro, CA 90731The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 2003 Carver 360 Sport Sedan$125,000$125,000San Pedro, CA 90731The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 2003 Grady-White 282 Sailfish SPF$72,000$72,000San Pedro, CA 90731The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1981 Corbin 39$120,000$120,000San Pedro, CA 90731The Shoreline Yacht Group