Poulsbo, WASell a boat like this
Rare one owner original yacht. Current owner is getting out of boating.
Originally this vessel was manufactured in Taiwan by the well known CTF boat yard. She was marketed when imported as "Avanti Yachts" and fully commissioned in 2001 locally by LeClercq Marine in Seattle, Washington. She features a wonderful three stateroom layout, large salon and pilot house area. Note that the master stateroom features a separate entrance for privacy. Rich warm Teak throughout the interior with a satin finish.
Note engines have just had the following work completed 10-18-2021
1. After coolers removed, pressure tested and cleaned by Seattle Radiator
2. Gear coolers removed, pressure tested and cleaned by Seattle Radiator
3. Turbo's removed and rebuilt by Achievement Marine
Speed & Distance
Center line Length 60'
Length overall 65' from end of swim platform to very end of anchor platform
Fuel: 982 gal
Layout and general information
Walking onto the swim platform and thru the walk thru transom door is a impressive working cockpit area that measures 12 feet long by 10'6 feet wide. Entry into the salon is thru the salon dual sliding doors. Upon entry one is immediately impressed with the size of the salon and the abundant teak interior. Nice large windows provide for plenty of natural lighting. Large U shaped galley with abundant storage.
The master stateroom features it's own private entrance. In the stateroom is queen sized bed and storage thru out. The master stateroom has it's own private ensuite head and shower. There is also an access to the engine room.
Moving up forward from the port side of the salon is a wonderful full sized pilot house helm area. Sliding doors to each side provide access to the side decks. There are steps that lead up the upper helm area.
Moving forward in the pilot house area located to port is stairs leading down to the forward two staterooms and guest head. The VIP stateroom forward features a nice double berth located on the starboard side of the stateroom.
The guest head features two doors one is a private entrance to the VIP stateroom. Another door is access for the guest twin bunk stateroom.
The galley benefits from being right in the middle of the boat. Ideal for entertaining it features the following equipment:
- Galley Maid Empress electric stove and oven
- Frigidaire AC Refrigerator
- Abundant storage
- Furuno Radar
- Garmin GPS
- Furuno GPS Chart plotter
- KVH trac Vision Sat TV C3
- Laptop Navigation
- Robertson Autopilot
- Corded remote for Robertson Autopilot
- Wesmar 12" 12 volt bow thruster
- CruisAir heat and air-conditioning
- 1995 Novarania yacht tender w/25hp Outboard
240 volt 50 amp shore power service
110 volt 30 amp shore power service
12 Batteries total
2 8D gel cell
4 8D wet cell
1 8D wet cell
1 Group 24
6 Group 31 gel cell
Kohler 13.5kw generator with 960 hours
Heart Freedom 2500 watt inverter
Newmar 12v 70A charger
Charles Industries 5000 Series 24volt 20A charger
Deck and Misc equip
- Third helm station in cockpit
- 4 CruisAir heat and air-conditioning systems
- 2 Vacuflush toilets
- Hynautic Hydraulic controls transmissions and throttle
- Exterior of hull and superstructure painted with Awlgrip Paint
- Nick Jackson 1500lb davit
- Canvas bridge cover
- Canvas windshield
- Windlass Nilsson 12V with 250 Chain and Lewmar 50kg Claw type
- 1995 Novarania with 25hp 2 stroke Mercury OB
- Dripless shaft seals
- Twin Disc MG507 transmissions 1.98 ratio
- Three bladed 26" props
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- FLO scan fuel consumption monitors
- Sight gauges on fuel tanks
- Reverso Oil Change system
- 2 type three holding tanks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.
- 1997 Antago Pilothouse Motoryacht$895,000Seattle, WAOffice of Emerald Pacific Yachts
- 2022 Riviera 575 SUVRequest a PriceSeattle, WAOffice of Emerald Pacific Yachts
- 2022 Riviera 545 SUVRequest a PriceSeattle, WAOffice of Emerald Pacific Yachts
- 2022 Riviera 64 Sports Motor YachtRequest a PriceSeattle, WAOffice of Emerald Pacific Yachts