Here's a great McKinna 57' with 3 staterooms, open salon & pilothouse. Now add leather, nice electronics, a hydraulic bow thruster, air conditioning & heating, a Caribe RIB with 40 hp Yamaha 4-stroke & complete canvas enclosure for bridge & aft deck.
Only 1210 original hours!
Speed & Distance
The vessel is boarded from the swim platform and cockpit aft and forward into the main salon thru a double sliding door. The salon main seating is a leather L-shaped sectional sofa to starboard and matching love seat to port. Forward of the loveseat and sofa are storage end tables and a flatscreen TV. All of the joinery in the boat are lacquered maple.
The galley is forward on the port side and has a Corian deep sink, large microwave, under counter refer and under counter freezer. There is also a Corningware glass electric cooktop.
Up 4 steps is the pilothouse with seating for 6 across the back and up the port side. The helm is on center and stairs down to the 3 staterooms are starboard as well as a door to the side decks. Aft, there are stairs up to the bridge. On the bridge there is a roomy helm to port and seating aft and port with table for cocktails. Aft of this area the Caribe 12' tender with 40hp Honda is carried athwartships.
Down from the pilothouse we find the master with island queen berth and vanity forward with large walk in closet port. The head, marble vanity, vacu-flush head and stall shower are all starboard.
Forward of the master is the bunk guest with over/under bunks. The guest head is across the companionway with marble vanity, stall shower and vacu-flush commode. The VIP guest is an angled queen berth to port with TV forward to starboard and a hanging locker.
Galley and Appliances
Up galley is on same level as the salon, to port, and has plenty of storage and counter space.
- Kenyon 3-burner cooktop
- GE Microwave/convection oven
- One Large Sink with Grohe Euro faucet
- Broan Trash compactor
- Under-counter SubZero refrigerator
- Under-counter SubZero freezer
- Hot & cold pressure water system
- U-Line ice maker in cockpit
- GE stack washer and dryer in companionway
- Nutone Central Vacuum
- Garmin GPSMAP 1040xS
- Toshiba Laptop running Nobeltech software and hard wired in
- Twin Disc electronic controls with 3 idle positions & synchronization
- Furuno radar
- Robertson autopilot
- Simrad CE32 Chart plotter and fish finder
- ICOM VHF radios M-602
- Garmin 76cs Plus GPS
- Two 5-inch compasses
20kW Onan Generator with 566 hours
- 12-volt DC system
- 110-volt AC system
- MagnaSine 3000 watt inverter w/extra batteries
- ProMariner ProNautic 24-volt battery charger
- 50 Amp shore power cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster
Bridge has seating for 6-8 persons on a curved settee with table that runs down starboard and across the back to the wet bar to port. Teak cockpit features center cabinet & stern controls, BBQ & icemaker.
- Maxwell Windlass 2200 12VDC Vertical
- 350' 3/8" Chain and 70lb. Stainless Steel anchor
- Sea water washdown system, forward
- Freshwater washdown system
- Aft teak cockpit and swim platform with optional teak extension
- 1000-lb. low-profile davit
- Caribe 13' RIB with 40 hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard carried on the bridgedeck
- Aft deck features a propane BBQ, wet bar and ice-maker
- Spreader lights on the radar arch
- Cockpit engine and thruster controls
Engines and Mechanical
The main engines are twin Cummins 8.3L C-series, 450 hp.
Hydraulic PTO's on both engines
(4) zone Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.
- 2007 Meridian 411 Sedan$298,000Seattle, WAEmerald Pacific Yachts of Seattle
- 2019 Axopar 37 Cabin$289,000Anacortes, WAEmerald Pacific Yachts of Seattle
- 2009 Horizon V74$1,950,000San Diego, CAEmerald Pacific Yachts of Seattle
- 2007 Boston Whaler Conquest$150,000Seattle, WAEmerald Pacific Yachts of Seattle