Twin 350HP Caterpillar Diesel Engines
Flybridge w/Helm, Cockpit, Aft Cabin Hardtop
Spacious Interior w/Three Staterooms and Two Heads, Both w/Electric Toilets & Stall Showers
The Mainship 430 Trawler is a combination of classic design, innovative engineering and modern manufacturing methods. Since its inception 20 years ago, Mainship has produced thousands of boats, mostly in the trawler family. The focus has been and continues to be, in building high-quality, low maintenance diesel cruisers that are comfortable and affordable. Amazon is a beautiful example of the 430 model!
The 43 Trawler offers many great features that will optimize the cruising experience. Starting with the exterior, from the expansive flybridge, captains have an unobstructed view to all points. In the upper helm, both overhead and console space have been dedicated to electronic needs. Aft of the standard radar mast, are molded steps with diamond, non-skid leading to the aft deck which is large enough to store a tender. Sturdy aluminum rails offer excellent handholds and the cockpit is lowered for safer and easier entry to the full-size swim platform that includes a convenient swim ladder and freshwater shower. Heading to the integrated bow pulpit is safe for everyone with the wide decks and high bulwarks of the 43. The split anchor well will handle plenty of rode and an extra Danforth and includes an anchor washdown. Fore and aft shorepower outlets allow for choice of docking. The port and starboard cabin doors make short-handing a snap as well.
Moving to the interior, a fully instrumented lower helm allows the captain to comfortably operate the vessel during inclement weather. Counter space is usually at a premium on a boat of this size, but the galley on the 43 Trawler is a chef's paradise with plenty of Corian-covered counters, an oversize sink, a three-burner range, a microwave - convection oven, a refrigerator and loads of storage. All this is on the same level as the salon and has its own deck access door.
Amazon has just finished a three-year cruise around the Great Loop and with a little updating, she'll be ready to do it again. Schedule a time to come see her before she's gone.
Stateroom on lower level has V-berth, with air conditioning system and storage below, shelves outboard, lockers with shelves atop port and starboard aft, door aft to passageway.
Forward head compartment to starboard has a countertop wash basin, lockers, stall shower and an electric marine toilet discharging to a holding tank that is evacuated overboard with a macerator motor or dock side through a waste deck pump out fitting. Rule 800 shower sump pump.
Guest cabin to port has two single berths aft with storage below, locker and entry door forward.
Passageway has doors to staterooms and head compartment, steps aft to main cabin hinge for access to the forward machinery space.
Forward machinery space has water heater, battery, inverter, pumps, seacock and other MEP components. Door aft to engine room.
Main cabin/pilothouse amidships on raised level has galley forward to port, steps to lower landing central and a console to starboard with helm, engine instruments and controls and switch panels, door to side deck outboard followed by a chair, shelves, entertainment center outboard and a chair and desk aft with lockers and the main electrical distribution panel. U shaped dinette / sofa to port with hi-low table, companionway steps aft. Sole hatches remove for engine room access.
Galley has lockers, drawers, double stainless steel sink, Corian type countertop, Sub Zero refrigerator and separate freezer, Gold Star microwave oven, Black and Decker coffee maker and a Princess three burner electric cook top; door to side deck outboard.
Engine room below main cabin is accessed through sole hatches or door in forward machinery space and houses the propulsion engine, fuel tanks, batteries, seacocks and other system components.
Aft cabin has island berth to port, locker and head compartment to starboard, companionway to cockpit starboard aft and steps to salon forward.
Aft head compartment has a wash basin, lockers, stall shower and an electric marine toilet discharging to a holding tank that is evacuated overboard with a macerator motor or dock side through a waste deck pump out fitting. Rule 800 shower sump pump.
- Raytheon VHF radio
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, Speed and Wind
- Raymarine RL70C (X2) Plotter/Radar
- Garmin 4208 Plotter at flybridge
- Raypilot 650 with ST600A remote (inop)
- Marine Air 10,000 BTU unit forward, 16,000 BTU system central & 7,000 BTU system aft
- Twin Caterpillar Model 3116-350, 403 cubic inch disp., turbocharged, six-cylinder marine diesels each developing 350 horsepower @ 2,800 rpm
- Dual lever Hynautic hydraulic controls with Glendenning synchronizers
- 24 X 17 counter rotating four blade
- Kohler 8E0Z Generator with 1065 hours
Molded laminate of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) further reinforced with bulkheads, stringers, FRP interior components and other transverse and longitudinal members bonded to the hull.
- Swim platform is aft and is equipped with a folding ladder and a molded storage box.
- Transom door to starboard
- Hull color is dark blue.
Molded, cored FRP laminate incorporating in one contiguous structure:
- Bow pulpit
- Side decks
- Cabin house
Dual station, Seastar brand, hydraulic system with:
- Steering heads on the flybridge and in the pilothouse driving a single hydraulic ram.
- Ram is attached to a tiller arm on the port rudder stock that is cross connected to a tiller arm on the starboard side with a tie bar.
- Has control console central forward with dual lever engine controls and engine instruments
- Venturi windshield
- Pedestal helm seat
- L-shaped molded passenger bench seat to port and aft with pedestal table inboard
- Molded bench seat to starboard with storage bins below
- Aluminum safety rails aft
- Weather cloths and cushions
- Bimini top on a stainless steel frame.
- Has an aft cabin entry door forward
- Molded bulwarks port starboard and aft with transom door to starboard
- Two plastic dive tank holders
- FRP lazarette hatches
- Shore receptacles
- Chocks, cleats, lines fenders, deck plates and sundry other gear
Aft Cabin Hardtop
- Has welded aluminum hand grabs
- Railings with rod holders
- Outboard motor storage pad
- Light mast with radome
- Molded steps to the flybridge
- Aft storage houses components of the steering gear, exhaust system, and storage areas.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.