This rare offering is a MUST SEE! This Purely Freshwater Jefferson has lived its life in the Louisville Metro area, home of Jefferson Yachts. Knee Deep has been Professionally Serviced & Maintained by our crew since its birth with an Open Checkbook Policy! She has very reasonable hours and has served as a extended weekend and local cruising boat.
This flush deck motor yacht offers a fully outfitted lower helm station forward of the main deck saloon & separated by a beautiful etched glass neon lit divider. The saloon will be the ultimate gathering venue with plush and comfortable home size furniture, custom wet bar, wine cooler & entertainment center. The saloon opens to a full beam, soft enclosed aft deck outfitted with cozy furniture and sound system. With the large sliding door open, the saloon and aft deck can become one large entertaining area.
Lower level accommodations include 3 private staterooms, 3 heads and a full galley at the mezzanine level, which boast full size appliances such as stove with oven, Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher & private dining area. The forward stateroom has bunk style double berths, a private head & separate walk-in shower.
The midship guest stateroom has twin berths, hanging locker & full head just adjacent with separate walk-in shower. Continuing aft, twin engine rooms with sealed bulkhead doors provide the service crew easy access to the beastly CAT 660hp engines & gear.
The master is a truly private suite located in the stern, with centerline queen size bed, entertainment center, settee w/vanity, large hanging lockers & bureaus for extended stays aboard. Located in-suite, the master head features a full size bathtub.
Take command from the flybridge with full controls & electronics, plenty of seating & wetbar/refrigerator for guests. Fully enclosed with eisenglass that has U-zip roll-ups in each panel for easy opening. Just aft of the bridge is a 1,000 lb. hydraulic davit and chocks to handle its included 12’ Novurania tender. Alternatively, the owner installed a Freedom Lift which allows the tender to be secured off the swim deck.
This yacht is absolutely a turn-key no excuses great value for the avid boater looking for a vessel they can be satisfied with for years to come. "Knee Deep" is represented by the folks that know it best, the team from Jefferson Yachts.
- Twin 3196 (660hp Ea.) Caterpillars with 740 Hours.
- Brand New Interior Furniture & Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer Installed
- Freedom Lift Installed for Tender
- Spare Set of original factory Propellers & Spare Prop Shaft factory mounted shaft storage and spare propeller mount
- (2) Brand New Caterpillar House Batteries, New Generator Battery
- New MPU Controller Installed for Generator
- Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Rebuilt
- Fresh bottom paint Spring 2017 (Micron CSC)
- Dinghy Serviced This Year - Oil/Filters Changed, New Plugs, Impeller. Also has New Cover.
Some Features Include:
- 15 KW Westerbeke Generator w/Sound Shield
- 5-Zone Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Awlgrip Painted Exterior
- High Gloss Interior Teak
- Auxiliary Fuel Tanks (2) 65 Gallon Each
- Central Vac System, Washer/Dryer & Much More..
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Jefferson Marquessa 56 Extended Deckhouse is a grande dame of Jefferson Yachts: regal, elegant, in command. Her streamlined figure belies her rugged preparedness for heavy seas.
The 56 offers at least three (and up to four) staterooms, depending on the floor plan selected. An additional double berth may be converted from dinette or lounge in each plan.
On the flying bridge is a commanding view, a wet sink, and more room to entertain. The full controls and instrumentation of the upper helm station are duplicated in the lower helm, forward in the saloon.
The saloon is lined and trimmed with handsome, hand rubbed teakwood ready for individual appointment. The galley can be on the saloon deck, allowing for a fourth stateroom on the cabin deck, or you may have a galley and dinette below. Aft, on the cabin deck, is the large master stateroom, featuring queen berth, two bureaus, double-size hanging lockers, and master head with tub, shower and vanity. Forward of this stateroom are the lead-lined foam-insulated engine rooms. The mid ship guest cabin may have two single berths or one double, with a head and separate shower opposite. Forward can be the galley and dinette area - or another guest cabin, with lounge area. Another guest cabin is situated in the bow, with upper and lower berths.
Standard Equipment includes:
- Aqua Air Marine Air Conditioning with zone control and reverse cycle heating
- 15-KW Westerbeke diesel generator with sound cover
- full-size household appliances
- cultured marble lavatory counter tops and bowls
- Camphor-wood-lined hanging lockers
- teakwood cabinetry, walls, parquet floors and joinery
- Halon fire extinguisher system
- Circuit-breaker protected AC/DC electrical systems.
Engine and Mechanical
Twin Diesel Freshwater-Cooled Engines w/ Exhaust Silencers
- 15 kW Diesel Generator with Sound Cover
- Aluminum Fuel Tanks w/Fill, Vent Pipes & Sight Gauge w/Valves
- Auto Halon Fire Extinguisher System
- Closed Freshwater Cooling System w/ Heat Exchanger
- Copper Fuel Lines w/Flexible Engine Connections
- Dual Hydraulic Steering Stations, Each w/ Full Controls & Instrumentation
- Engine Water, Exhaust Temp & Oil Pressure Alarms
- Freshwater Outlets in Engine Rooms
- FRP Diamond Deck Cover on Engine Room Floor
- Fuel Filters on Engine & Genset, Racor
- Fuel Primer Pump on Main Engines
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Inlet/Outlet Engine Room Blowers
- Lead-Lined Foam Insulation in Engine Room & Machinery Spaces for Sound & Heat
- Reduction Gear Transmissions
- Seacocks w/Strainers for Engines, Genset & AC
- Stainless Steel Shafts w/Stuffing Boxes & Cutless Bearings
- Stainless Steel Wheel on Bridge
- Marine AC w/ Reverse Cycle Heating.
- Auto 50 Amp Battery Charger.
- 120V AC Elect. Systems w/Numerous Outlets.
- AC/DC Lighting w/Remote Switches.
- AC/DC Master Control Panels w/Individual Circuit Breakers & ABYC Color Coded Wiring.
- Electric Anchor Windlass - Vertical Simpson Lawrence w/200' Chain.
- DC Indirect Strip Lighting in Saloon, Master & Guest Staterooms, Heads.
- Dual 12V DC Heavy Duty Ships Service/Engine Starting Batteries in FRP Cases w/Selector Switch.
- Dual 240V AC 50 Amp Weatherproof Shore Power Inlets.
- Dual Trumpet Air Horns.
- Electric Windshield Wipers.
- GFCI Outlets in Heads, Galley, Engine Room, Wetbar & Bridge.
- Hull-Bonding System w/Dual Sacrificial Anodes
- Lights in Hanging Lockers w/Door Switches
- Nav Lighting (NMMA Intl. Recognized)
- Safety Lighting at Interior Companionway Steps
Hull and Deck Outfitting
- #316 S/S and/or Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- #316 S/S Cleats, Grab Rails & Deck Handrails w/ Life Lines & Opening Gates
- #316 S/S Ventilating Port Lights w/Screens
- Aft Deck FRP Hardtop Canopy
- Black Anodized Aluminum Window Frames
- Chain Locker in Forepeak
- Chocks, Bow & Stern
- Flybridge Seat Cushions
- FRP Aft Deck Taffrail Panels w/ Transom Gate
- FRP Bow Pulpit w/ #316 S/S Anchor Fairlead
- Swim Platform w/ Boarding Steps & Ladder to Aft Deck
- Pompanette Adjustable Bridge Helm Seat
- Stern Flagpole & #316 S/S Bowstaff
- Storage Under Bridge Seats
- Tinted Acrylic Windscreen w/ #316 S/S Frame, Flybridge
- Tinted Safety Glass Side Windows - Clear Safety Glass Forward Windshield
- Wet Bar Sink & Cabinet
- Wing Doors from Side Decks to Aft Deck
- Awlgrip Painted Exterior
- Hand Laid Fiberglass Reinforced Vinyl Ester/Polyester
- Non-Skid Surface on Exterior Decks
- Molded FRP Hull Girders, Rails & Ribs
- End-Grain Balsa Core Construction in Decks
- Flush Deck
- Antifouling Bottom Paint & Epoxy Barrier Coating
- 20 Gal. Electric Water Heater
- All Showers Drain to Sump Tanks w/Auto Sump Pump
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Galley Sink
- Electric Bilge Pumps w/Auto Switch (3)
- Emergency Manual Bilge Pump
- Holding Tank Macerator Discharge Pump & Level Indicator
- Hot & Cold Pressure Freshwater System
- Hot & Cold Shower on Transom or Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Freshwater Tanks w/Gauge & Deckfill Plate
- VacuFlush Marine Freshwater Toilets Plumbed to Holding Tank w/ Y-Valves
- Washdown Spigots on Foredeck - Saltwater & Freshwater
- Wetbar Sink on Flybridge
- Camphorwood Lining in Hanging Lockers
- Aluminum Framed Shower Doors
- Cultured Marble Lavatory Counter-tops & Basins
- Entertainment Center Cabinet in Saloon
- Foredeck Trunk Cushions
- Furniture Quality Teak Interior Cabinetry & Joinery
- Galley Convection Microwave w/ Exhaust Fan
- Complete Interior Draperies
- Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Icemaker
- 6" Foam Cushions on all Berths
- Teak Interior Flooring
- Teak Trim Interior
- 3-Burner Electric Galley Stove Top
- 2000 Jefferson Marquessa 56 Extended Deckhouse$349,900Okeechobee, FLKentuckiana Yacht LLC
- 1991 Marinette Sedan$29,900Louisville, KYKentuckiana Yacht LLC
- 1975 Chris-Craft 410 Commander Yacht$37,500Jeffersonville, INKentuckiana Yacht LLC
- 2006 Sea Ray 60 Sundancer$699,900Louisville, KYKentuckiana Yacht LLC