This is a freshwater boat that has been stored inside Heated for Winter.
Attractive — Safe — Comfortable — Motor Yacht
Most Jefferson's look like a box on the water; but not this one; it's a one of a kind. This 43 Jefferson International has excellent lines that anyone would be proud to sail on. Her interior carpeting and beautiful Maple cabinetry thoughout. Her three staterooms, dining and galley down areas with plenty of exterior views, are a delight to occupy.
A well maintained and equipped yacht is a safe yacht. Coventina has always been a freshwater yacht on Lakes Huron and Michigan. For the past 5 years she has been professionally maintained and stored in heated storage. She boasts many redundant features:
- Twin Volvo TAMD63 diesel engines (375 hp each)
- Westerbeke diesel 3 cylinder generator
- Three fuel tanks (two hold 170 gallons and one holds 75 gallons)
- All three tanks can be routed to any engine via a fuel value control box
- Two VHF radios with:
- DSC (This service, called digital selective calling (DSC), allows mariners to instantly send an automatically formatted distress alert to the Coast Guard or other rescue authority anywhere in the world)
- One with AIS (Automatic Identification System, provides position course and speed of those vessels equipped with a transponder)
- One radio has a remote station in the salon
- Twin sets of trim tabs
- Aft and Bow thrusters with remote control
- Two depth gauges
- Three 5 lbs. fire extinguishers
- One automatic Halon fire suppression system in the engine compartment
- Two deck wash down systems. One uses the potable water and the other draws from the lake.
She has a full complement of instrumentation, including:
- Full instrumentation for both engines
- Electronic compass
- Auto pilot
- Backup camera
- Remote controlled spot/flood light
- Lewmar anchor windlass with remote control
- Map plotter/fish finder
- Public address and fog horn with microphone
- Two AM/FM/CD players
- One for the fly bridge and aft deck
- Another for the main salon
Coventina is offered with all of the obligatory equipment, including:
- 8 pfds
- 2 throw able life rings with 30 ft. of line on each
- 2 sets of dock lines (for your home berth and aboard ship when you travel)
- 2 sets of fenders (for your home berth and aboard ship when you travel)
- Power cables capable of 50 amps and twin 30 amp hook ups
- Shore water line.
Comfort begins with space. Her aft cabin design provides that. The 15 gallon electric hot water tank, 70 gallon potable water tank, pressurized water system and 40 gallon black water holding tank add to that comfort.
The master state room (aft) contains a queen size bed and master head (vac-u-flush) with shower as well and built in end tables and a vanity table. Two dresser drawers and are neatly available under the bed as well as two hanging closets. A built in remote controlled television/VHS is also available. Controls for the AC and heat for this stateroom are located in the room.
The main saloon holds the raised dining table and is brightly lit by wrap around windows on three sides. The table seats three comfortably and the salon lounge seats six in comfort. A television with VHS / DVD and antenna television is built into the cabinetry. You will also find a washer and dryer unit hidden in this room. Controls for the AC and heat for the salon are located in the room. Ample storage is available under the bench seating.
The galley is down and well equipped with a two burner electric range, a microwave/convection oven combination, as well as a standing refrigerator with freezer. On the front deck there is also a propane grill. The galley has lots of cabinets and drawers to store all your china, glassware, cutlery, and pots /pans that are needed for the chef.
Just off the galley is a small bedroom with a single bed and dresser. The little people just love this personal sized hideaway.
Forward is the VIP stateroom that boast another queen sized bed, dresser (with built in remote controlled TV/VHS), storage under the bed, and a stand up closet. This stateroom has direct access to the forward head (vac-u-flush) with a full shower. This head also has a door to the galley. . Controls for the AC and heat for this stateroom are located in the room.
The aft deck is spacious and comfortable with a full hardtop and canvas enclosure. The isinglass windows and clear wing doors provide an excellent view. This area is large enough to hold a table seating 6 if you wish to eat el-fresco. The wet bar and frig/icemaker are also very conveniently located on the aft deck.
The swim platform is accessed via a built in ladder from the aft deck. It has been extended to support a dingy lift system and also houses a hand shower with both hot and cold water. You don't want to track sand into your beautiful yacht.
This a motor yacht you can cruise and enjoy anywhere on the great lakes; and beyond!