Marathon, FL 33050Sell a boat like this
Built in Wilmington, NC with only 2 owners since new, and 800hp CATs overhauled in 2022 plus new electronic engine controls. Fiberglass hull and deckhouse has been painted from the rubrail up. Recent Raymarine electronics including a full function helm on her Pipewelders tuna tower with hardtops. Cockpit has a custom Hooker pump livewell setup and a newer Eskimo crushed-ice machine pumping to an underdeck fishbox storage bin. Non-skid deck with teak coverboards plus transom boxes, and walk-thru gate / door. The flybridge has Murray Brothers teak ladderback helm chairs, SeaDeck, fresh cushions, and recent Garmin stereo with JL audio speakers. This is a fishing machine, yet the interior has a mid-level galley, 2 stateroom, 2 head layout with many comfortable features.
Speed & Distance
A two stateroom, two head interior layout with a mid-level galley to the portside. The interior has extensive teak cabinetry, gloss finished bulkheads, and solid doors plus granite soles in the galley and heads.
The master stateroom is forward and has a freeform, centerline double berth with teak trimmed shelf storage to either side and a private head to portside by the entry door. The master head has a large shower stall with seat and two shower fixtures, partitioned with a clear acrylic enclosure. Hanging and cabinet lockers are aft on the hull sides. Drawer storage is beneath the foot of the berth. The cabin has an independent air conditioning system and a Samsung flat-panel TV/DVD combo.
The guest stateroom is just aft to the starboard side and has a tapered queen berth. There is also a wall mounted Sceptre flat panel TV in this cabin. A hanging locker forward has cedar lining. The guest head is between the two staterooms and its doorway opens to the companionway. The guest head also has a large shower stall. There are overhead deck hatches in both heads and the master stateroom.
The Galley is located just aft of the staterooms, up a couple of steps to a mid-level granite sole on the portside. Cabinetry is teak and the countertops are Corian with a white porcelain undermounted sink with nickel finish wand faucet. A couple of undercounter stainless steel front refrigerators with freezer compartments and a 4-burner Kenyon electric stovetop on the countertop. There is a power exhaust vent inside the sliding cabinet door behind the counter. Beneath the steps from the stateroom up to the galley is a storage area which also contains the freshwater system, Air conditioning unit for the guest stateroom, and other ship systems. Towards the centerline from the galley are the main electrical breaker and switching panels.
The Salon has a raised platform L-shape dinette to the starboard side forward with an inlayed teak table. Also to starboard is a large cabinet which is currently used for tackle storage and aft on the bulkhead is another settee seating lounge. The portside salon has a large L-shape settee with a cocktail table (storage beneath settees and table). There are drapes on the windows with teak valances and a carpeted sole. A Toshiba flat panel TV mounted on the forward bulkhead with a 110v stereo system behind it and Bluetooth functionality, plus there is a DVD player. There are four JL Audio 7.7 speakers mounted in the headliner and a 10-inch subwoofer in the cabinet. This stereo system also provides music to both staterooms and heads which all have mounted speakers. The salon ceiling also has extensive rod storage. Varnished teak hinged salon door with window.
Electronics, Nav Equipment, and Flybridge
The flybridge helm has been custom reworked with flush mounted MFD displays to either side of the center helm and just ahead of the Stainless Edson custom helm wheel is a CAT touchscreen engine data display. All three of these displays are faced towards the helm for ease of use. Virtually all electronics are 2020 or newer.
- Two Raymarine Axiom XL 16, 16-inch Glass Bridge Multifunction HybridTouch screen displays with CHIRP depth sounder, GPS/Chartplotter, and weather/media data via Sirius XM. These two displays and the tower unit are linked together
- Raymarine EV-100 Autopilot
- Sirius weather receiver
- ICOM M423G VHF radio with GPS
- Standard Horizon GX1400G Eclipse VHF radio with GPS, this radio also has a remote-control microphone mounted in the salon by the galley.
- Caterpillar CMD8 Gen II touchscreen, 8-inch color engine data display panel
- Fusion/Garmin MS-RA201 marine stereo with new JL Audio amplifier and speakers. On flybridge two 8.8, two 7.7, and one 10-inch subwoofer. Cockpit has two 7.7s.
- Ritchie PowerDamp magnetic compass
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 9, 9-inch Glass Bridge Multifunction HybridTouch screen display with CHIRP depth sounder and GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine EV-100 autopilot control panel
- ICOM M330G VHF radio with GPS
- JL Audio Media Master 50, marine digital stereo control head (separate stereo from FB)
- There are two JL Audio speakers (7.7) in the sides of the tower helm control box
- Ritchie PowerDamp magnetic compass
Both helms have new SeaStar steering and stainless three-spoke custom wheels with speed knobs and newer trim tab control rocker switches. New ZF/Mathers 463 series electric engine control binnacles. On both the flybridge deck and the tower deck are padded teak-look SeaDek marine flooring. There are two Murray Brothers teak ladderback helm chairs on the flybridge with 4-inch polished stainless stanchions and there is a comfortable beach seating area in front of the helm console with all new cushions in 2021. The three-sided bridge Strataglass enclosure was new in 2019. There is a removable, insulated box on the portside of the flybridge console which can be used for drink storage or a trash can.
- Pipewelders full tuna tower with hard top with running lights molded into the forward corners, molded LED spreader lights into the tower deck bottom (2 aft and 1 forward), fiberglass tower station control box and tower hardtop shade. Tower station also has a bench seat with backrest. There are three rod holders on each aft tower leg down by the cockpit and six rod holders across the aft flybridge railing. There is an aluminum ladder with acrylic treads from tackle center up to the flybridge.
- Pipewelders silver double spreader outriggers
- Dometic Eskimo crushed ice machine (600#/day) recently replaced with factory rebuilt unit with remote control panel on aft salon bulkhead
- Non-skid painted cockpit deck with three underdeck removable fish/storage boxes, aft one has section dividers with crushed ice pumped into portside.
- Custom Livewell system with large cockpit center livewell (custom fiberglass fabricated), with 8 rod custom fiberglass rocket launcher / rigging table mounted on aft side. Two free standing fiberglass live wells, one in each forward corner of the cockpit. Customized transom livewell, fish box, and insulated ice box. Custom Hooker Pump system (7500s) with volume controls at flybridge helm station, voltage inverter 24v-12v, and Hooker wet box.
- Teak cover boards with three flush rod holders in each side. Coaming are padded with gray SeaDek panels and below coaming on port and starboard sides are hinged door storage cabinets for gaffs/brushes, etc. Also here are DC electric reel plugs.
- Walk-through transom door and gate with securing latch
- Stainless steel lined bait freezer with Dometic freezer unit (newer)
- Circular livewell under tackle center/seat (currently used as drink box)
- There are SeaDek padding on the low tackle center lids and for backrest cushioning against the bulkhead for seating
- Tackle drawers in portside cabinet as well as opening top cabinet for larger items
Construction and Hull / Deck Equipment
The hull is composite construction with vinylester resin reportedly with solid laminate to the chine, with a bolted and glassed hull to deck joint. Interior liner parts made of molded fiberglass add to the structure strength. Engine beds run the full length of the motors. Displacement is estimated approximately 45,000#. Fuel tanks are fiberglass. The bottom design is basically a deep-V with a wide chine aft and a small keel. Premium quality gelcoat was used.
The deck and deckhouse sides are cored fiberglass sandwich with a foam cored flybridge molding. Frameless deckhouse windows with half-inch thick laminated, one-piece side windows that give the boat a great dock appearance.
Boat has been painted with Awlgrip from hardtop to rubrail 2021, Cockpit and aft deckhouse bulkhead 2022. Forward deckhouse mask is a vinyl wrap.
Foredeck has been painted non-skid and has two bow cleats and two spring cleats. A claw style anchor fits into a receiver with rode into an anchor locker which can be accessed from the forward stateroom.
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3406E 800hp motors with Twin Disc 1.5:1 gears
- Overhauls of both motors reported with CAT remanufactured heads approximately 1000 / 1200 hours SMOH, updated aftercoolers
- CAT CMD Gen II engine data display at flybridge helm (newer)
- ZF/Mathers electric engine controls (newer)
- Power steering
- Sea Chest with engine room raw water drawn from central location.
- Racor primary fuel filters and Walker Air seps
- Reverso oil change system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Engine mounts have been updated
- Marine Exhaust risers and mufflers
- Engine room entry is through the cockpit beneath the salon step
- 2.75 inch shafts
- Four blade props (new about 6 months ago)
- Bennett Trim Tabs (tab rams replaced)
- MarineAir/Dometic reverse-cycle air conditioning, 3 units with digital thermostat controls (salon unit replaced '22, newer blower assembly for guest stateroom)
- 20 gallon S/S hot water heater
- Both heads (MSDs) were replaced with Raritan freshwater toilets in 2019 as well as all sanitation hoses replaced. There is a holding tank and macerator pump out.
- Xintex Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- 50amp, 230v shore power inlet and cord
- Northern Lights 12kW generator
- 4 8D batteries
- Custom circuit breaker panel for DC/AC distribution in salon / flybridge
- 24v DC electrical system with 30amp Mastervolt battery charger
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Engine room blower system
- Two electric fuel gauges at flybridge helm
- C02 monitor in companionway
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. MAIN ONE is currently in use by the owner and as such there are personal items in the photos that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are all tools, fishing tackle, dive gear, handheld electronics, weather gear, binoculars, charts and personal gear.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of this original listing post and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, and details of overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 2023 Johnson Motor Yacht w/On Deck Master$8,115,000$8,115,000TWGilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 1998 Antago Raised Pilothouse$795,000$795,000Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 2017 L&H Walk-Around Sportfish$589,000$589,000Brielle, NJ 08730Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 2011 Horizon E88$3,395,000$3,395,000Miami, FL 33133Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale