San Diego, CA
This very clean and well-maintained trimaran is a 34' version of the exceptional 54 Hammerhead. Extensive use of carbon fiber resulting in lightweight, stiff and strong construction throughout and minor improvements to the original interior layout. Chris White described this boats' finish quality as superb. Features an unweighted pivoting centerboard (as opposed to the typical vertical daggerboard found on most multihulls) and a pivot up rudder, which is ideal for sailing the shallow waters. Must see!
The accommodation layout sleeps up to 4 with a double bunk in the aft cabin and two singles forward. There is a comfortable saloon with a great view through large windows. Sailing performance is excellent. She has a pivot-up centerboard and rudder. This is very able cruising boat in a small package.
- Galley pressure water
- Deep stainless sink
- 2 burner Force 10 propane stove with broiler
- Isotherm refrigeration (located in floor)
Sails & Rigging
- Quantum Mainsail
- Quantum Headsail
- Profurl Furler
- Assymetrical spinnaker - never used
- 200 watt solar panels
- 12 volt panel; 12v lighting throughout
- Gel batteries
- B & G Depthsounder, Speed and Knotmeter (2018)
- Vesper XB-800 AIS Transponder Nav Station(2018)
- 11" Ipad with Navionics
- Icom VHF(2018)
- Plastimo compass
- Two Autohelm ST-1500 tiller autopilots
- Double anchor roller, 2 anchors, chain & rode.
- Bottom Paint (2016)
- Dyneema nets
- Stowage outboard and below
- Port side nav station with chart table lift top stowage under
- Dock lines & fenders
- USCG safety equipment
- All systems in good working order & excellent condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.