Recent Upgrades *3/19*
- New Bottom Job
- New Propeller
- New Zincs
Included in the purchase is an inflatable dinghy with 9.9hp Yamaha outboard!
Oceanis 321 - Well equipped with furling main and jib. Popular bay cruiser with Air Conditioning and ample accommodations for two couples. Yanmar engine, Cruising Spinnaker and a good array of electronics. Almost forgot she is C-L-E-A-N, so clean you could eat out of the bilge (See Photo).
Total Power: 27
Large double quarterberth cabin starboard aft. Enclosed head/showerer/vanity to starboard forward of aft cabin with U-shaped galley opposite. Built-in chart table to port with settee running fore and aft forward. Spacious U-shaped settee opposite with dining table in the center. The dining table is attached to the chrome mast compression post and lowers to form a double berth.
Vee berth is located forward of the main salon with closing doors to enclose this cabin area. Cabin includes six opening ports with screens and three Lewmar hatches with screens. Attractive upholstery and covers for ports and hatches.
The head includes a Jabsco manual marine toilet, sink, pressure hot and cold water and shower attachment.
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration
- Gas Wave 2 burner/oven LPG stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Ample storage & Counter Top
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- Raymarine Autopilot Wheel Evolution p70
- Raymarine Chartplotter E-95 Hybrid Touch
- Raymarine Tridata
- Raymarine Ray Star 125 GPS not installed
- VHF Standard Horizon Matrix GX-300S
- AIS Class B Transceiver
- Garmin GPS Map 640 at Nav Station
- Ram VHF Standard Horizon
- 12v DC
- 110V AC
- 10V AC outlets in Cabin
- 16k BTU AC
- Batteries and Battery Isolation Switches
- 30 amp Shore Power Cord.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 2-speed self-tailing winches primary sheet winches (Cockpit)
- 1 x Lewmar 16 2-Speed Self-Tailing Halyard Winches. (Port Cabin Top)
- All Halyards Led Aft Through Clutches
- Rigid Vang
- Furling Main
- Profurl Furler for Jib
- Plastimo Compass.Mast is deck-stepped
- Pressure Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Coach-roof Traveler.
- Out Board Motor Mount
- Out Board Motor Hoist
- Bottom Painted March 2019
Sails & Canvas
- Main (in mast furling)
- 155% Furling Genoa on Profurl Furler
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bimini w/Side Curtains
- Helm Cover
- Companionway Cover
- Hatch Covers
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.