Fort Pierce, FL
JUST REDUCED ANOTHER $ 2000
OWNER ANXIOUS TO DOWNSIZE
If your priorities include: fishing, diving, cruising or entertaining and you enjoy a sport-fisherman’s up-and-at-‘em manner, this 400 Coastal deserves your complete attention. Contracted by Wellcraft, this Australian built Riviera is a one owner extremely well maintained vessel. She is a must see and is priced to sell as the owner is moving on to new adventures.
Speed & Distance
The main salon features two L- shaped recently and tastefully reupholstered settees with tables, one aft port and one forward starboard. Opposite is an entertainment center that holds a TV and stereo. Additionally, new vinyl faux driftwood flooring and beautiful faux wood window treatments round out the area.
A short step down the galley boasts a significant 8’-2” of headroom and offers a faux granite countertop with integrated sink, new refrigerator, microwave, along with a custom built in coffee maker compartment. Appointments also include a chef’s pantry and an enormous stowage area below.
The master stateroom features dual illuminated hanging lockers and a queen size island bed that lifts on struts to reveal a massive stowage area.
The port guest stateroom exhibits an ingenious twin size top bunk that drops down to create a cozy double berth below. A hanging locker and three drawers complete the guest quarters.
Forward, the substantial deck space offers a bow pulpit, windless, fresh water washdown and navigation lights.
The cockpit features full teak decking. Against the house is an insulated box that can store a dozen flats of bait or all the grouper you can handle. Close the lid and it becomes a rigging or buffet table. Next to the insulation box is the integrated engine compartment entry. A sink is located starboard. Built in stowage boxes beneath conceal washdown hoses and provide a secure space for fenders, lines and gear.
The starboard head consists of a sizable shower stall, faux granite vanity, medicine cabinet and a vacuum flush head.
The Flybridge seats ten people, eight on the lounges and two at the helm. Electronics include a Raymarine E120 GPS, Raymarine SL1250 Radar/Bottom, Raypilot 650 Autopilot, Uniden 625C VHF and a Clarion AM/FM/CD player. Other amenities include a sink and ample stowage areas.
Engine and Mechanical Details
- (2) Volvo Penta TMD73EDC
- ENGINE POWER: 430 HP ea.
- ENGINE HOURS: 889
- 1,000 Hour Service Completed 11/2018
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1988 Sea Ray 415 Aft Cabin$69,000Merritt Island, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2003 PDQ MV 34 Power Catamaran$189,900Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 1988 Hatteras 52 Sport Fisherman$149,000Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2004 Tiara Open$179,000Hobe Sound, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast