An immaculate 40' Wayne Beal's / Flowers Pilothouse -Fast Trawler, 1999, with a single 600 hp Caterpillar 3176 diesel with approximately 875 hours as reported on the hour meter, Side Power bow thruster, and an extraordinary list of upgrades and improvements to make her the ideal Pilothouse live aboard and vessel for doing the "Loop".
Very Fuel efficient ,she only burns 22 GPH @ 15 Knots 14 GPH @ 12 Knots and 8 GPH @ 10 Knots.
Idella G's build was started in November of 1999 and was completed in 2001
Seller Open to any reasonable OFFER !
$50K Price drop down to $299,900.00 Don't miss this deal !!
Owner has already taken delivery of his new Boat !!
Speed & Distance
Not only will you like the sturdy overall construction of this little ship, but you will be delighted with the warm rich Mahogany interior and spacious single stateroom layout.
Enter the Pilothouse level from either side door. Large fixed windows offer excellent visability. The stand up nav desk and chart table is to port and helm station to starboard. There is a raised bench for comfortable seating underway that converts to a double berth.
Step down aft to the main salon level to find a nicely updated galley with new Granite counter tops and tastefully decorated interior. The double sided galley is immediately to port. The generous salon seating includes a settee that converts to a double berth, with table to port and barrel chair to starboard. The salon features large opening windows and opening aft door.
A few steps down from the Pilothouse level you will find a very roomy master cabin with an island centerline queen berth. Plenty of drawers and lockers. The private head and sink is to Port and a separate shower stall is to port.
- Warm golden mahogany interior joinery
- Engine room access through hidden door in shower to port and second access through sealed door to starboard.
- Comfortable settee and dinette to port with breakfast bar at Galley counter
- Can convert to berth
- Washer/Dryer located in engine room
- Very Easy Access to board vessel through wheel house or Cockpit.
- Forward in salon with S/S sink, 4 burner GE cooktop electric stove with oven and broiler, Norcold DE0061 refrigerator-freezer, and Magic Chef microwave oven.
- There are storage lockers above, and four large drawers and two lockers below the counter.
- Central Vacuum and Coffee maker
- Icom M-127VHF radio
- Robertson AP-35 auto-Pilot W/ Remote autopilot
- Danforth 4" compass Azumith Electronic Compass
- Raytheon L-365 depthsounder
- Raytheon Knot Meter
- Raymarine C-140 Color GPS/Plotter
- Raymarine C-90 Plotter/Radar
- JRC JMA-2254 Back up Radar
- 12 Volt Guest Remote for spotlight
- Side Power Bow Thruster control
- 35 lb Galvinized Plow anchor with rode.
- Anchor roller.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Imtra 12 volt rope/chain windlass.
- Swim Platform
- New Underwater Lights
- Fresh and Salt Water washdowns
- 12V courtesy lights around deck.
- Deck Spreader Lights
- 3 windshield wipers with washers.
- Side Power Bow thruster
- Aluminum mast
- S/S ladder to bridge deck
- File drawer of all manuals and equipment brochures.
- 3 Zone AC/ reverse Cycle Heat (2 Cruise Air and 1 Marine Air)
- Large aft sundeck above salon with access from cockpit
- 12V-110V electrical systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Northern Lights 12 KW with approximately 1275 hours
- Master Volt 2000w inverter.
- Master Volt 30 amp 3 battery charger.
- One 130 amp engine alternator charges the 2-8D 12V AGM house batteries.
- 2 Guest Vapor Proof Battery switches under helm bench
- 4 Rule 12 V DC 1100 Bilge pumps w/auto float switch
- High water alarm
- One 12V generator Group 27 battery.
- Selector battery switch for combining starter and house batteries.
- Force 10 120Volt Hot water heater.
Excellent visability from the pilothouse and panoramic view from the salon level. Great single master stateroom layout with a centerline queen berth. Generous salon living area and updated galley. Enjoy dinner or cocktails on the shaded aft deck.
- 2010 Pursuit 345 OS$199,900Humarock, MASouth Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc.
- 2000 Carolina Classic 25 Express$34,900Marshfield, MASouth Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc.
- 2008 Nitro Z-9$24,900Bridgton, MESouth Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc.
- 2005 Formula 370 Super Sport$99,990Humarock, MASouth Shore Dry Dock Marine, Inc.