This 58' 1999 Sunseeker was completely rebuilt and brought up to date in 2017 and even more service work was done this year - full list in descriptions. This boat is turn-key and ready to go. Her rebuilt twin MAN engines @1100 hp each are the largest engines installed in a 58 Sunseeker. In order to accommodate their size and provide superior performance, the factory added 2 feet to the underbody eliminating a "bow-up" ride. She is described as timeless, fast and sexy!
- Kept in fresh water for the past 2 years
- 3 Stateroom/2 Head Layout
- Garmin electronics
- Twin MAN's @1100 hp each-700 Hours
Speed & Distance
RECENT SERVICE LIST
- The boat had the hull painted two years ago.
- New cutlass bearings,
- New prop scans
- New Maxwell windlass.
- New bottom paint.
- New bow thruster.
- New sunroof drive.
- New AC in the cock pit and the salon.
- New wiper motors.
- New vacuum valves.
- Prop speed.
- New fresh raw water pumps for AC.
- Trim tab motors were rewired.
- Generator new wire and maintenance and float switches rebuild.
- New updates on the Garmin.
- The oil was changed and new air septs replaced.
- Twin MAN's rebuilt
- New batteries
- New engine and generator hoses, clamps, belts, filters, fluids
- New battery charger
- New $30K exhaust system - Custom ceramic coated
- New teak decks
- New carpeting
- New wall coverings
- New A/C
- New cushions, sunpads and canvas
- New interior soft goods
- New fresh water pressure pumps
- New refrigerators
- New sunroof and sunroof drive belt
- New $10K stereo system
- Upgraded cockpit A/C
- 2 x Garmin 5212 touchscreens
- Extra set of Props and an extra shaft
- Centerline queen berth w/storage below
- En suite head and shower
- Queen berth and en suite head and shower
- Twin berths, share VIP head and shower
- 2 Burner ceramic cooktop
- 2 x Refrigerator
- Microwave Oven
- 2 x Garmin 5212 touch screen Chartplotter/radar/GPS
- Stereo System (New, 2017)